Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

pick my wife up this summer in california

• Thread starterwifehot4bignblk
  • Start date

wifehot4bignblk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2006
ok heres the fantasy for the summer,these are things i know she loves.dressing up ,going out,food, drinks, dancing,laughing,and getting fucked by thickly hung ,disease free black gentleman.so i was thinking ,if i set up something with someone who's interested in her ,like we know where shes gonna be on a certain night and you being everything i know she likes, pick up on her,dance,whatever make her feel good,then up to the room i've rented for you guys because she has told me in the past she would love to fuck and suck a fine black man who picked her up that night, infront of me.will respond to everyone thats honestly interested and wants to make this fantasy real.pics of you will be necessary at some point.

Attachments

• P2250002.JPG
    P2250002.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,073
  • P2250004.JPG
    P2250004.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 579
  • P2250010.JPG
    P2250010.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 977
you're my kinda guy..too bad i'm all the way across coutry..love to pick her up..bend her over..spread her legs..

Come to Arizona....

Hi, this is Jay.Bring that sexy wife of yours to Arizona.I'll make it a night u guys won't forget.She looks so fine in those pics????Where are u guys from???Hope to hear from u soon.Jay...

Users who are viewing this thread