Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Petite MWF Seeking IR Gangbang in Vegas

• Thread starterpetitemwf30
  • Start date

petitemwf30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2007
Cute 30 something, MWF seeking 2-3 attractive black men to act out a fantasy in Vegas. Our trip is not currently planned, but it will be sometime in February.

Attachments

• full2.jpg
    full2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,290
  • full5.jpg
    full5.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,162
lucky

The brothas that get together with her..damm.both then and her gonna b lucky.......:yumyum:

petitemwf30 said:
Blackmaster - She is 5'1" and she hasn't had black yet
She's in for a treat! Hopefully you find the right participants!

Last edited by a moderator:
vegas

i will at the merge feb12-19 let me know

more hot pics plz :) stockings, booty shots?

As requested, here are some more pics

Attachments

• paradise7.jpg
    paradise7.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 632
  • paradise8.jpg
    paradise8.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 508
  • paradise2c.jpg
    paradise2c.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 981
very lovely/sexy woman as a personal trainer i can tell you work out alot

Last edited by a moderator:
She need to Come to ATL... She have fun with few black men here for sure!! Including ME!!

Hey There HOTTIE

I will be in Vegas in Feb also....I am in Chicago now and travel the midwest for work would love to hook up with you if your really interested in BIG BLACK DICK....YOU HAVE A SWEET APPLEBOTTOM BOOTY

Huh??

MWF, No ring, and her tit's got bigger on the 2 page HGH I guess.
Good luck !:slow:

So far there has been only 1 serious inquiry. Is anyone else interested?

Trucker

Hello PetiteMWF30 ==== love your sexy pics and if a white man is welcome maybe i can ask for a run to Vegas for the days you will be there ! Let me know ! Gray Beard <><><> Good luck ! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

njcpl..you obviously Know nothing about anatomy. Since you called her out as being fake, if you look closely you will see the same little mole on her upper right abs, and the same definition in her abs. her tits look smaller because she has her shoulders pulled back in first set, and forward in the second. real or fake (again you peeps that call out people as fake make me laugh) and nobody really knows...does it matter, you either like what you see or you dont....looks like most like what they see. keep posting them babe, I'm sure you can find all you want in Vegas or wherever you are from.

Users who are viewing this thread