Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Petite girl

• Thread starterAnnandCarlos
  • Start date

AnnandCarlos

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2008
let me know what you think..what would you do with her. 34c breasts

how about a larger photo, can't really see her

Save That Image

I need to say this (silly as it sounds) save that image of the lady. I know you will anyway, but I would like to alert you to something you may not realize. I am an artist - obviously not by my membership name here - but I am no piker, my work is treasured world-wide. That photo is worth a painting (Pastel, in fact.) You caught a Bardot moment there, nice and lucky shot! She is relaxed, casual and all at the same moment she creates a youthful, exotic and esoteric air that lives in the pose of the face. And there is something that caught my eye instantly. You probably don't see it, however, there isn't one straight line in that image. The blurring effect causes the arm and forearm to appear straight, especially due to the elbow crease, yet that excites the eye! The lack of color - thanks to the white background and sparse white from the blanket - or whatever she is laying on - gives the image drama.
Really nice, and I'd bet you thought it was just a good snap shot. LOL
I cannot preform this work, sorry way too busy. Go seek out an artist, I'd betcha the finished work will be a thing of long time beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread