• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Paxil emasculation

• Thread starterMrs P
  • Start date
Mrs P said:
I wondered if anyone could help me with this

I've got my husband to start taking Fluoxetine (which is a generic Prozac)
this calms him down and makes him far easier to control. He's also now far happier about my other lovers staying over. (he was getting a bit depressed about the situation)
He knows I'm giving it to him obviously, but I mush it into his food and I've stopped him drinking alcohol to make sure he is medicated properly.

Now although this also reduces his sex drive, he still plays with himself when I'm not around (he claims not to, but I know full well what he does :mad:)

I've heard that Paxil will reduce (or even stop completely) his ability to cum when given 40mg+ a day.
I'd really like to get his doctors prescription changed from Fluoxetine over to Paxil.

What symptoms does he have to tell the doctor to get them to change his medication to Paxil ?

Failing that, could someone give me a reliable site that will supply to the UK

Thanks
Mrs P.
I really like the medical approach. If he has problems ejaculating, would he masturbate less or more time?

Users who are viewing this thread