Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Panty Upskirts and Downblouses

• Thread starterLustfulGentelman
  • Start date
Oooops.., I forgot my panties too!!

My office colleagues, hmmmm, if they notice, they will be distracted by looking at me!

About my shaved pussy, there is a "clear and concise" message,

Whoever is the first to get it right, to what... what he says, will receive a gift from me... lol lol ?? Ashley  selfie 167664388726.png

• Love
Reactions: YngBullES, h5t6ca, Paulag and 2 others
Ashleydaring said:
Oooops.., I forgot my panties too!!

My office colleagues, hmmmm, if they notice, they will be distracted by looking at me!

About my shaved pussy, there is a "clear and concise" message,

Whoever is the first to get it right, to what... what he says, will receive a gift from me... lol lol ?? Ashley  selfie 167664388726.png
No clue about the message. I'd eat your devious pussy in a heartbeat.

• Love
Reactions: Ashleydaring
Nice view

IMG_5505.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Ashleydaring and h5t6ca
happydad said:
Hard to get phot I s like that at home when wife and daughter are always naked
Those would work too.

happydad said:
Hard to get phot I s like that at home when wife and daughter are always naked

hahaha, the exciting thing is never easy to achieve.
...., but, without using flash, and with the cell phone, as the naughty woman that I am, (if that doesn't bother you - show them), I would get some photos of them, which would "shudder" the bulls, who would see them . :oops::p

You can also use the video mode on your mobile, hidden, where it cannot be seen, the "work" will do itself, huumm..., sure

This one, that John made me, and many more, caught by John, while he was organizing the clothes.

Ashley  caught by John, while he was organizing the clothes..png

Reactions: Atriker
Dressed for the party. No panties...can you see pussy peaking out?

IMG_6931 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: MNAZ and Ashleydaring
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Dressed for the party. No panties...can you see pussy peaking out?

IMG_6931 (2).JPG

Yes, ..slluurrppp! I'm Ashley, and I've seen a lot of your media.

I am bisex, and your beautiful and hot bitch, I like you and I am very attracted to you.....

I, almost always, don't wear a bra or panties..., I like to feel free, flash my pussy and what I like the most and what makes me horny is feeling unknown hands or a girl like you, caressing my buttocks ..... uuuuffff! and looking for my wet pussy, to play with it....

By the way, you are going to a sex party soon, I would like to attend. I would come alone, but I'm sure I wouldn't lack company..... ohhh my God, I would like to be fucked like a slut addicted to big dicks, mouths and hands, from anyone...

When will that party be? and where? 🥰😛 hot kisses in your tasty pussy..... muuuaaccsss! liked you!

Ashley open for fuck.png

Reactions: Paulag

Users who are viewing this thread