Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Owned.....

• Thread starterredundantdik
  • Start date
R

redundantdik

I was a bit hesitant about telling anything about myself in this forum, mainly because I didn't see a lot of posts from other people that was directly related to my own type of lifestyle. Some were close, but none were exactly the same. However, I have been encouraged to "tell all", as they say in the glossy show biz magazines, so here's my story...so far.

I've always had a sense of not being within the mainstream in most things sexual. At a young age I had fantasies that involved humiliation, public nakedness, pain from sharp objects. being tied up and especially genital bondage. I didn't even know the names of these things, but they filled my imagination. I also used to dress in my mother's and my sisters' underwear and clothing every chance I got. Sometimes I would imagine I was a timid little girl and some big strong man was on top of me, fucking me. However, as I grew older, these things were pushed to the background in my life as more "normal" pursuits took over.

I married a girl and we went on to raise a very normal family, in a very normal way in a very normal suburb. I don't know how she stumbled onto it, but my wife began to take a keen interest in BDSM and slowly, over time, she began to exert more and more control over me. She began to attend local BDSM parties and gatherings, slowly improving her skills as a Domme. One day she announced that she wanted more in her sexual life and intended to have affairs with other men. Because of her increasing domination over me and my increasing subservience to her, I felt powerless to object to this, much less try to prevent it happening. Her extra marital affairs went from having the occasional casual fuck to going out at night every night and getting fucked by who knows how many men. She began to tell me in cruel detail what she did with them..and what they did to her in particular. I would become absolutely inflamed with desire and we had some of the hottest sex after some of her revelations, always ending with me licking my cum......and her lover's cum, out of her pussy. Soon she was bringing them home with her and introducing them to me. Then she began to let them stay overnight, making sure I was always with them as she got fucked. And of course, I cleaned up after.

Its hard to pinpoint the exact moment when I surrendered all control of my life to her, but I believe one of the most defining moments was on her birthday several years ago. She had planned something special for herself and as my place in the household hierarchy had slipped so low, she didn't bother to tell me of her plans. In fact what she had done was gather together a group of about fifteen men for a birthday gangbang...and I was to serve drinks and food to her studs while they took turns using every hole in her body! Even worse, for me, she ordered me to do all of this completely naked. She told me I had to shave my pubic hair, which made my little cock look even more like a small boys than usual. After the party was in full swing and she had received several loads of cum in her pussy, she ordered me to clean her up. She was laying on the dining room table and as she held my head as I bent to perform my duty, the men gathered around, laughing at me and tugging and twisting my limb little dick and balls. One of them stepped up behind me and began to pretend to fuck me, prodding at my hole with his stiff cock. I began to struggle to get away from his cock, but then my wife lifted my head up by my hair from between her thighs and looking straight into my eyes told that this is now how my life is going to be from now on and I was just going to have to accept it. Then she shoved my head back between her legs and joined all the laughter at my situation. My face burned red hot with the humiliation of it all and tears began to roll from my eyes as I licked her pussy. But I felt the strong hands of the man dry humping me, holding me by the hips as he prodded at my hole, I heard the raucus laughter, I tasted my wife's pussy and all the cum of her lovers, I realised the sheer nakedness of myself, the reality of my bare pubes, the hopelessness of my situation...and something inside me broke...and my very being submitted to whatever the fates would make me do. I wrapped my arms more tightly around my wife's thighs and began to lick her clean with renewed vigor and almost without even thinking about it, I spread my legs wider apart and tilted my butt up to present it for more attention. I abandoned all hope and set myself free - if they wanted to fuck me, they could. I would have submitted!

uh huh

What a load of crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread