Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

OUT and ABOUT

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
Just been through all 42 pages. Great posts subhub! I'll go and check out the other series next.

subchard.... how you doing?...... I see you found me.... as usual thank you and glad you liked them.... kind of like posting here better than the other site.... has it's issues... but getting used to them... a little slower posting,,,, but it is steady and I don't get clicked off... so I suppose in that way it is faster........ I miss some of the conversations though..... hell no one here says anything.... so you kind of feel like you are just going through the motions or something......been seriously considering just quitting all together.......but post more out of habit than anything else.... been doing it so long....I think out of all the posts...... wifewatcher about the only one to say anything..... so I found a few pics of the wife huh?...... her pics must be getting around then

1-self.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread