Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

out and about (hardcore-2)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
j901.jpgj902.jpgj903.jpgj904.jpgj905.jpg

well folks I have been posting 3 and sometimes 4 folders a day for over a week now..... but sales in my line of work are slow at this time of year.... and it is really nice working from home..... gives me more time for this....... but tonight is momma's AND mine big night... she will get all she can handle and I get what most cucks do... although we are going over shortly to help set things up... and I don't care for that... I am butler/chambermaid/u name it.... tonight I am busboy/bartender and all around cuck!... she spends the night and I come home sometime after midnight so I can be here when boys come home... tomorrow I have 2 TV's set up and would like to have 3 I am ready for some football!... so probably my last post of the year... thought about posting a folder in the couples thread... but rarely get any comments there... so "fuckem!"

see you all next year!

Thank you for all of your work for us this year.

LikesMMF..... thank you... but I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it myself

tcfranklin.... thank you

Users who are viewing this thread