Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Opinions on wrinkly Areolas when turned on

• Thread starterBigTigB
  • Start date

BigTigB

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2023
So I've been wondering the last day or so about people's opinions on women with big areolas and how they scrunch up and wrinkle when cold or turned on. In the past, I thought I was just weird for it to happen to me until I started expermenting by dating other girls and found their big areolas to do the same and realized it was just woman thing when we got aroused.

Skip to years later, my husband didn't say anything or doesn't say anything about them since we've been married and I'm fine with that. Just the other day though, someone on Erome commented on them for one of my pics and complimented them which was a first for me and got me thinking to the major question..

What do you think about tight, scrunched up, wrinkly areolas and thick ripples?

Attached photo for reference! (Yes they are mine!)

1637182565301.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ChrisDD, nzbob, DynamicFitHungBull and 9 others
BigTigB said:
So I've been wondering the last day or so about people's opinions on women with big areolas and how they scrunch up and wrinkle when cold or turned on. In the past, I thought I was just weird for it to happen to me until I started expermenting by dating other girls and found their big areolas to do the same and realized it was just woman thing when we got aroused.

Skip to years later, my husband didn't say anything or doesn't say anything about them since we've been married and I'm fine with that. Just the other day though, someone on Erome commented on them for one of my pics and complimented them which was a first for me and got me thinking to the major question..

1637182565301.jpg
So hot and sexy... Makes my dick very hard...

Well, my wife has them, and I love them. Actually loved them before I met my wife

BigTigB said:

1637182565301.jpg
I think they look great. I love a big nipple to suck

BigTigB said:

1637182565301.jpg
Nothing sexier then large, wrinkled areola!

It's a very very very sexy feature :)

My wife’s

IMG_1419 2.jpeg
IMG_1029.jpeg
IMG_8890.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Mastererikus, Nazareth, lovemature and 2 others
A clear (and arousing) sign of sexual excitement. If you look at the photos of my ex in my album,

6-6.jpg

shows her standing with her breasts and areolas relaxed. In the next shot she is sitting on the floor,

6-6.jpg

her breasts have swelled, and the areolas and nipples are hard erect. The context is that the photographer was getting excited at convincing my ex to pose nude. He took his chanced and felt up her breasts at this point, and her breasts responded. The great news for him (and unfortunate for me) was that he continued to get intimate with her, and at the end of the session screwed the hell out of her right there on the floor. So far as I could tell, she really enjoyed it.

BigTigB said:

1637182565301.jpg
Still turns me on.

Users who are viewing this thread