Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Older Asian wives

• Thread starterOlderthicknhard
  • Start date
Mine is 54 and loves my BWC
1719730636771.png 1719730693744.png

• Love
Reactions: chisut, Derbyshirem, lknforfun and 12 others
slutforapilot said:
A beauty - kept her looks, Bravo!!!

Reactions: throwback
MillerbenUk said:
She will love a younger bwc
Yeah I'd like that, but she is still on the edge with that, may be some day soon.

slutforapilot said:
Yeah I'd like that, but she is still on the edge with that, may be some day soon.
My wife is the same way. She a very traditional Chinese. She came to the US during her 20's. As I've gotten older and fatter, I can't fuck her like I used to. Now I only want her to dedicate her pussy to other men while I watch. I've tried for years to convince her that other men are better than me but she still tells me that I'm good enough and she is ok with me not being able to get hard half the time.

slutforapilot said:
I have a hard time believing the age if I didn't also have an asian wife. Mine is 35 and doesn't look a day over 20. Your wife has an amazing body and deserves the best cock she have.

Reactions: slutforapilot
briansc said:
My wife is the same way. She a very traditional Chinese. She came to the US during her 20's. As I've gotten older and fatter, I can't fuck her like I used to. Now I only want her to dedicate her pussy to other men while I watch. I've tried for years to convince her that other men are better than me but she still tells me that I'm good enough and she is ok with me not being able to get hard half the time.
Dude you are telling me my story :)

Well my wife is 56 but not Asian. Sorry.

Reactions: throwback
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Polos, JeffCA, Pghperv and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread