Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Okay

• Thread starterBlackcuck292
  • Start date

Blackcuck292

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2010
Hello, my name is Michael and my wife is Felicia. We have been married for 10 years. I'm 31 and my wife is 32. Our bull is and his wife are both 40. They live with me and my wife. Me and my wife have been in cuckoldry for a little over a year. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. Will tell more and update soon.

Thanks Mac. Well me and my wife met each other in the summer of 1999. Both of us young, ambitious, and going to the same college (MSU). I was the nerd and my wife was the classy, beautiful Latino girl who knew everyone. Never knew I was going to get a chance to even speak to her. Met her in my science class. After meeting her that day the rest is history. We dated for 10 months then got married. I got a 9-5 two weeks after we got married and that's when we got our own small apartment to stay in until we finished school. Both our parents helped us stay on our feet. Long story short we graduated and got our careers going in 2006. Life was good. We worked hard and it paid off. There were a few hard times when we almost called it quits when we were younger but we stayed focused.

Fast forward to January 6, 2009. Me and my wife were in Borders browsing the book shelves, trying to find some good novels to read. We walked to the biography section. There was a man sitting in one of the black chairs in the corner. He had on some big blue reading glasses with the Prometheus Deception in his hand. Mind you that is one of the best books i've ever read in my lifetime. From how long his legs looked, I could tell he was taller than me (i'm 6'1). He had blond hair with a dark goatee with a black jogging suit on. He wasn't even reading the book. He was staring at me with a lazy, yet watchful look on his face. As if he was going to attack me. Meanwhile my wife was still looking at the shelf. I kept taking quick glances at him. He never moved. His face and posture stayed the same. Like a statue. Just had the same look on his face. I wasn't sure if he was actually looking at me. He looked kind of crazy. So I turn to my wife and whisper in her ear, asking her why was that guy in the black chair looking at me.

She took a quick glance at him and said with a smirk on her face, maybe he wants to talk to me. I scoff at her and looked at the tall man in the chair and asked him is there a problem sir. He slowly sat the book down on his lap and said yes there is a problem. Guy had a very deep voice. He sounded Russian but spoke perfect English. He put the book on the small table in front of him and stood up. Me and my wife stared at him as he was standing. He stood about 6'5. He took his right hand out to me and asked me how was I doing. I said fine and shook his hand. As he held my hand he said his name was Peter, and that the problem was that I had a fine partner. He held out his hand to my wife and she shook it. He held my wife's hand for a long time and said she was very beautiful. I could tell my wife and Peter were into each other. Her cheeks were blushing after she said thank you. He stared at my wife like he wanted to eat her. We kind of stood there for a while. The tension was thick. I broke the ice and asked him was he Russian. He got surprised and said brightly yes he is and that he and his wife just moved to the States two years ago. I said cool. My wife asked him why did they move and he said because he always dreamed of coming to the United States since he was 12.

We talked so much while we were standing that we had to sit down. We got to know him and his history. Come to find out the guy makes just as much as me. He said he was a sales manager. He and his wife were both 39 and were married for 15 years. His wife was a paramedic. We ended up laughing with him until the sun went down. We recognized the time and my wife told him me and her have to leave and that maybe he and his wife should hang out with us sometime. He said okay and we exchanged numbers. I could tell by the look on his face he was sad we had to leave. On the way home in our car my wife asked me should we become friends with him. I mumbled yea, he's alright. My wife looked at me with a smile on her face and said he looks like a nice guy. I said I know you think so from the way you stared at him. She burst out laughing telling me aww baby no one is better than my sweet, brave husband. I said that's right baby. We had hot sex that night.

We met Peter and his wife Sarah at Leo's Coney Island the next morning. We had a good time and spent the whole day together getting to know each other more. After we ate we hung out at 12 Oaks mall and spent the whole afternoon and evening screwing around and looking around in random department stores. Our stomachs started hurting from laughing so hard so we sat down in front of F-Y-E. After we got quiet for a few minutes Peter suggested we all head to his house for dinner. We agreed and followed them to their home. He cooked up a mean T-bone steak with mash potatoes and gravy, topped with ancient grape wine. After we all ate and my wife looked at Peter across the table and said wow, you are a good cook. She said she knows Sarah enjoys his meals every night. Sarah chuckled and said she always loves her husband's cooking and with that he took all of our plates and glasses and set them in the sink. There was still so much tension around us. Peter, who was standing near the sink said well, it's time to get down to business and started peeling off his clothes. As he was taking off his clothes I said whoa, what the hell are you doing. He said he was getting ready to make love to my wife. I was so shocked and I said excuse me what did you say. Sarah said in a bright voice this is what me and Peter want and we will get it. She took her red dress of quickly and was naked. I got up from my chair and grabbed my wife by her arm who was looking so confused and said let's go. Peter, who was naked also, tackled me to the floor and pinned my arms to the ground and looked in my eyes and said he will fuck her with authority.

I tried to get up but the guy was so strong and he wouldn't move. He held me there and continued to stare at me. He was very muscular so it was obvious he took care of his body. He started grinding his hips on me really slow saying this is how he will fuck my wife. I could feel his cock against mine and I started getting rock solid in response. I didn't even try to move anymore. Just let him hold me there while he kept grinding on me. My heart was beating so fast. I lift up my head to see Sarah kissing Felicia. My own wife was kissing her back. I was shocked again. Couldn't believe my wife was giving in to it. I knew my wife was always bi-curious so I guess I should've never been surprised. Sarah came close to me then lowered her face close to mine and said my wife's a good kisser and kissed me very hard. When I started to kiss her back that's when Peter got off of me and pulled Sarah off of me. I continued to lay on the floor and looked at Peter walking slowly to Felicia, then kissing her passionately. She was loving it. She touched his face and pulled back. She looked at me for a moment, then back at Peter with a determined look on her face and said fuck me. He picked her up in response and took her upstairs to his bedroom. Me and Sarah followed.

When we got in the room Peter told me to take off my clothes while he took Felicia's off. I quickly stripped all of my clothes. As soon as Felicia was naked she got on her knees and immediately started sucking his cock. Peter was already rock solid when she started sucking. His genitals looked impressive. Long and exceptionally thick with big balls that hung really low. His was a little bigger than mine and I knew that my balls were not as big as his. My own cock was hard also as I stood there looking at what was going on. Sarah said ooooh nice dick Michael and she too got down on her knees and sucked me with her big lips covered with red lipstick. It distracted me from looking at what was going on with my wife and Peter so I had to hold Sarah's head to steady her pace. I felt myself cumming so I started fucking her mouth. Came in her really hard and she swallowed every drop of my jizz. She still had her lips around my dick and she pulled her head slowly away from my dick. When she got to my dickhead she pulled away fast with a popping sound. That felt so good. My erection went down a little after I came but I still remained hard. I look up and I see Peter already mounting my wife and her legs wrapping around his waist. Peter looked at me and said aww shit and went in her fast. My wife gasped really loud so Peter held his position for a moment. My guess was so that Felicia could adjust to his size. I was the only cock she had so I think her having a new person who was bigger than me, inside her threw her off.

After that short moment Peter then started fucking my wife at a steady pace. He wasn't going too fast or too slow. I could hear his skin slapping against my wife and she had her mouth open in shock. She started croaking and sweat was all over her face. I moved behind them and got close and could see his big balls slapping against my wife's ass. Her pussy juices were soaking the sheets on the bed. Sarah was on the floor fingering herself roughly while staring at Felicia and Peter. She squirted on the floor and she groaned loudly. After she came she got up and went to her nightstand and grabbed her cellphone and took a picture of Felicia squirting while Peter was fucking her (same pic that is on my profile). I was loving what I was seeing. Peter screwed her for a long time as me and Sarah watched. After a while Peter said he was cumming and me and Sarah could see his ball-sac tightening and he held his dick in my wife as he groaned. That told me he came in my wife. When he pulled out of my wife his cum started coming out of her pussy. I was an amazing sight. Wife was so worked out and her pussy was still contracting.

Couldn't fit this last part.

Peter who was standing up with his hard, wet cock with his cum and my wife's secretions on his cock walked toward me and told me to clean him. I got excited and got down on my knees, grabbed his ass and hips close to me and sucked him for a long time. He came in my mouth also and I swallowed everything. It tasted good too, mind you. My wife said she was tired and wanted to sleep so all of us slept in the same bed (Peter has a really large water bed). My wife woke me up early in the morning and said we needed to go home. We got dressed and Felicia woke Peter. Sarah was still sound asleep. Felicia told Peter thank you for a good time and he said the same the same and told both of us to have a safe trip home. We said okay and left. Luckily, I got us home and we were still tired so we went back to sleep in our bed. After we woke up me and my wife talked about what happened. She said she honestly liked how Peter was grinding against me and that he is better than me, but that she will always love how I fuck her. My cock started getting hard and I grabbed her, threw her on the bed, and fucked her used pussy as hard as I could. She reached orgasm and after she soaked my cock I came in her hard, trying to push my jizz in her like Peter did the night before. We weren't worried about pregnancy because she has her tubes tied since she was 15.

After we were done we went out to eat breakfest and we talked about the boundaries/rules we were going to have if we were going to keep doing it. We went to Peter's house after we ate and proposed to them the rules we came up with and they happily agreed to our conditions, as long as they got to have a deep relationship with us since they thought we were so great. They gave us a "rule" also. Sarah spoke first and said that she wanted me to give her at least one kid and that we must raise it together. Peter said he and Sarah already discussed it and that they always wanted a "mixed" child. I looked at them and asked are you sure about this. They said yes. I looked at my wife and said was she okay with it and she quickly said yes, as long as I allow Peter to knock her up when she unties her tubes. After a little more discussion on our conditions, we ended up having sex with each other once again.

And that's how me and my wife got involved in cuckoldry. Fast forward to present day and my wife has her first kid by Peter and Sarah has my first kid. Peter and Felicia both have promise rings along with me and Sarah. Both of our kids are a year-old. Our life is good so far. Me and Felicia still have passionate sex and time to ourselves and i've also gotten very sexual with Peter. I love watching my wife with Sarah when they get it on with each other.;)

MacNfries said:
hummm, man, that's some story, Blackcuck292. I've been here for a while now, and I've heard some really good tales ... that's some story for sure.

So Peter & Sarah live with you now, you say? I wonder if they, particularly Peter, are Albanians. The reason I say this, Albanians have been notoriously involved in female sex trafficing and ************ in Europe for decades. They view females as a "business" since sex is in high demand and women have a monopoly on the pussy. If your story is true, you should know that women in their teens & 20's are considered very valuable commodities to Albanians. Might wish to keep that in mind. Mac
:eek:

But they are not Albanian. They're Russian. Update later tonight.

Hey Michael, are you guys still in Brooklyn? I would love to get my wife into cuckoldry, and I need a bull that is precisely like yours, to just take my wife and make me a cuck.

Update

Since Peter took Felicia out tonight, Sarah asked me did I want to go out and I said yea. We went to Belle Isle and I drove us around the small island park twice while we listened to 92.3 on the local radio. We parked near the old zoo that's closed down and made out for a long time. She wanted to fuck but I held her at bay. I don't view sex in an automobile in a good light. After we stopped she said she loves me and likes that we have a little baby boy together. I said I love you too. I drove us to get a quick bite to eat at Mcdonald's then I took us home. We had hot sex on the couch and took a nap. I like how her hips are wider from bearing my kid. Peter and Felicia won't be back until late in the morning so there's no telling what they're doing. I know my wife will probably be full with his cum in her when she comes home.;)

Had a great session with Felicia and Peter last night. I will give details soon.

Man, Friday night was so fun. Me and the gang went out to eat at Olive Garden. We dropped off the kids Friday morning at their godparent's house. We all had salad, soup, and those hot, buttered-breadsticks. My wife made a joke about Peter's dick, saying that it's almost as long as the breadstick she had in her hand. She then started licking it and sucking it. We laughed so hard. When she finally stopped playing with it and ate it, she had butter and oil on and around her lips. Peter said to Felicia that she had something on her mouth and he pulled my wife's face towards his and gave her a long, wet kiss. My wife happily responded and all me and Sarah could see was two tongues and four wet, moist lips pulling at each other. Sarah, who was sitting next to me had her hand on my dick, which was rock hard from seeing Peter and Felicia kiss. When Peter pulled away slowly I could see Felicia's lips still hanging onto his, as if they never wanted to let go. It was so erotic. We weren't afraid of people looking because there wasn't a lot of people there in the restaurant. All four of us were sitting in a dark corner so we were safe.

Felicia looked at me when she composed herself and said she and Peter will have more frequent sex and that I will be more of a servant to her and Peter when he fucks her. I got more excited and said baby, if you need Peter as a sole provider, i'm willing to give up sex between you and me. She looked at me with an intense look for a moment and said she thinks that's exactly what she will do. She said even though my cock is not small, I behave like a sissy sometimes. Sarah, with her hand still on my cock, whispered in my ear and said that she will be my primary partner while I service Peter and Felicia. Peter just stared at me with that same lazy look that he gave me when me and my wife first met him. I already knew what the look meant. It mean I better be ready to be naked on all fours ready for him to fuck me and suck him as clean as I can. I was so turned on by the way he was looking at me.

So after we talked we silently ate the rest of our food and drove home. We walked in and all of us started stripping off all of our clothes. I looked at Felicia pulling off her skirt and high-heels, Sarah taking off her red leggings and high-top sneakers, and Peter taking off his black khakis and suit jacket. I couldn't stop looking at Peter though. I saw his big white cock and it was already hard, which was no surprise. He saw me looking at him and he asked me did I like being his servant and I nodded yes quickly. After we were fully naked Felicia went upstairs and came back down with our bedsheets and three big covers from our bed and laid them on the living room floor. I dimmed all the lights and went into the bathroom on the first floor and grabbed a bottle of oil. Peter snatched it from me and squirted some on his cock and rubbed some on his hands. He told Felicia to lay down on the floor on her belly and she did. He got down next to her and rubbed her whole body down. All over her nice, plump ass, down to her sexy feet, the whole nine yards.

Me and Sarah lay down next to them and watch. My cock hard as ever. Sarah asked me can she sit on my dick as we watch them and I said yes. She grabbed the bottle of oil, rubbed some on her hands and stood over me. She lowered herself slowly on my cock and I resisted the urge to thrust up in her pussy. Her vagina was soaked and comfy. After she sat on me she tucked her beautiful feet under my legs and grabbed my hands and put them on her ass. I held them there as she rubbed oil on her breasts and my chest. Sarah didn't seem like she was that interested in me when we double-dated a couple times, but a year later? She clings to me more than her own husband. I don't mind though, because Sarah is attractive in her own right, and looks younger than her real age.

I stopped Sarah and pulled her onto my chest so we could lay together as we watch Peter and Felicia. My erection was still hard inside her and it never went down. Peter finished rubbing Felicia and turned her over on her back and got on top of her. As soon as he got in position he turned to me and said get ready when I bust you sissy bitch. I couldn't reply and just stared at him. I was so distracted because my dick was still in Sarah's pussy, and I felt like thrusting inside her as hard as I could. I could see Peter guiding his member inside Felicia. When she started moaning that told me he was inside. He thrusted in her hard and fast, and he started grunting really loud. Sarah, who was watching, wiggled her ass on my dick and looked up at me. I took that as the initiative to start fucking her. I got a better handle on her ass (because my hands were sweaty) and thrusted in her. She started sucking on my kneck as I did it. I looked back at Felicia and she had her arms and legs wrapped around Peter. I wanted to be able to get up to suck off Peter as he comes in my mouth so I started fucking Sarah as fast as I could. Sarah said aww yes and I felt her cum on my dick and balls. Her fluids felt hot on my balls. As if a hand were holding them. I felt my balls squeeze together and cum rushing up to my cock and then I felt myself cumming inside her. I came very hard and I didn't stop thrusting until I was finished. When I was done I pulled out and pushed Sarah off of me then went to sit closer to Felicia and Peter, who was still fucking her. I went behind Peter and Felicia and licked Peter's shaft and balls as he went deep inside my wife. He felt what I was doing and pulled out of Felicia and said here it comes with a strained voice. He stood up and I followed him and put my mouth near his cock. His dick was wet with Felicia's fluids while he jacked his dick off. I saw his cum traveling out of his dick and I immediately put my lips on his dick and swallowed every last bit of his jizz. Boy it tasted so good. I gave his cock a few sucks after he finished cumming in my mouth. Peter went and sat on the couch and I sat next to him. Both of our cocks semi-solid with juices all over. Sarah and Felicia, both worn out, cuddled together on the floor with their pussy juices all on the sheets and covers. Me and Peter went back on the floor and all four of us slept together right there. It was an amazing night.

Peter wants me to continue sucking his cock for a long time after he fucks my wife tonight. I'll tell you guys all about that tomorrow.

Haven't been here in a while. Just wanted to say I have gotten pretty good at sucking Peter, especially when he's in my beautiful wife. He taught me how to suck him and rub his long, impressive shaft at the same time. He would always start thrusting his cock in my mouth when I wasn't sucking him correctly. Kind of made me gag. I had to learn to control my gag reflex when that happened.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know all four of us are planning to move to England in three months. We're tired of Michigan. Peter is upstairs fucking my wife and Sarah is at my laptop looking at the pictures all four of us took together, and individually. I can't wait until our new water bed comes in. That's really going to make Peter cuckolding me even better! I'll be posting more pics of my wife on my profile soon.

Users who are viewing this thread