Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

ok my wife wants a black boyfriend

• Thread starterkayabee
  • Start date

kayabee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2009
we live in northern calif, play in sacramento, ca. she wants a extreamily
well hung bkl mandingo man,with a vasectomy to ride bareback. she can take a very large cock, for many hrs,and likes it hard & deep.she would like to have two blk lovers at the same time just to see what it like. she thinking double the pleasure, double the fun. she likes making me watch and keep
track of how many orgasms she has.and I'm to video tape it all for their pleasure. if their are any of you out there that would like to make my wife your grilfriend, please lets talk.

Attachments

• NVE00003.jpg
    NVE00003.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3,791
  • NVE00008.jpg
    NVE00008.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2,424
wow! nice woman you have there. youre gonna really enjoy watching her in action. let us know how it works out.

Why vasectomy? Why not let her have a live in black lover and see what happens from there... maybe a black baby someday...

thawks said:
Yeah, that is what the world needs? Another unplanned, unwanted baby just so you have your fantasy fulfilled. :whatever:

Oh my friend I do not advocate unplanned or unwanted babies- but I do feel like if you are going to use the term bf it implies you want more than just sex.

thawks said:
yeah, that is what the world needs? Another unplanned, unwanted baby just so you have your fantasy fulfilled. :whatever:

geeeee.....whats with the doom and gloom,,,,,give it a rest,,,,,,,over 60% of pregnances are unplanned and it does not seem like it would be unwanted.

Why stop at two, seeing that she wants guys with a vasectomy. She has a beautiful body and likes to be fucked for hours, so you probably need a relay team and coffee breaks.

Do you want her to build a friendship with her bulls? It works better that way, and she can dial up her favorites as she knows what each is capable of. It is called "fuck by numbers".

I lve in Lincoln

kayabee said:
we live in northern calif, play in sacramento, ca. she wants a extreamily
well hung bkl mandingo man,with a vasectomy to ride bareback. she can take a very large cock, for many hrs,and likes it hard & deep.she would like to have two blk lovers at the same time just to see what it like. she thinking double the pleasure, double the fun. she likes making me watch and keep
track of how many orgasms she has.and I'm to video tape it all for their pleasure. if their are any of you out there that would like to make my wife your grilfriend, please lets talk.

I am white, but hung, I will fuck her

Users who are viewing this thread