• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

OK guys round 2 has started!!

• Thread starterkiserdon01
  • Start date
K

kiserdon01

shorts.jpg

ass1.jpg

ass2.jpg

1129092228a.jpgShe just left to go meet with her lover that she last had! Im so excited to see what happens and for her to tell me all about it!! Here are some pics she sent him from her phone last night and one he sent her back. She was so wet when she left!! Comments and request please!!

hi m8 ur wife looks so hot,ur a lucky man and her lovers cock is huge shes in for a verry good time,can u contact her and ask if they can get pics of them fucking would love to see

She has a beautiful ass. Hope she gets that big cock up it. Tell her to send you pix as it happens.

Keep us posted !

ok guys she just called me and said they were about to start! She said she was nervous and couldnt wait to get started. She did say his cock was to big for her ass and she is gonna send me some pics any more comments

That's fantastic kiserdon01! She's getting the cock she deserves, and you get to clean up later..

cumshot.jpgshe just called. they have been fucking for about and hour and she just sent me a pic of him shooing his load all over her pussy. She loved it and was about to start round 2 sorry about the quality its on a phone!!

no comments on that pic thought u guys would like it!!

Just now saw this post, what an awesome post!!! I love the shot of that well used pussy!! All cummed on and everything, lovely :) What a hot story, please tell us more! How did the rest of their encounter go? How did it end? How did you feel when she was getting fucked by him? What about when she got home? We want details! Thanks so much for sharing this awesome encounter!!

It looks wet and slippery mmm.

sorry guys been super busy. IT went very welll she said he fucked her twice and used her all night long. She has been texting and chatting constantly since then and has been super horny. tell me if u like the new pics and please give me your dirty comments and advice. She also got him to fuck her bareback. He wanted to use a condom and she said ok but she just wanted to rub his thick head all over her clilt. Well she slipped it in and he never said stop so he got to use my pussy bareback all night long just the way she likes it. I did tell her not to wash up and come home all dirty for me and like a good slut she did . gotta love good sluts!!

wow- those have to be the hottest pics ive seen in a while. you're a lucky man

Great! Maybe they'll get together at your place next time! :cool:

sexy as hell. can we get some?

Young guys with nice sized cock in texas or who are willing to travel are welcome if she likes u

Awesome action pix, thank you!!!

This guy is pathetic, he just responded to an ad I have on cl in the MW4W section... Watch out guys he must be a pic collector.
My BF and I clearly state in our ad "NO MEN OR COUPLES" and he's claiming to be a woman. Pathetic guys like him are so annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread