Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

ohiobbw4bbc

• Thread starterbea
  • Start date
Do You Have To Ask?

discreteone11 said:
what part of ohio are you in?

She is in the food belt part of Ohio, damn what a posting and pic! That is down right unsavory!

ebonyhard4u said:
mmmmmm i'll do dat ass
you are a fucking coon. you should be banned fro mthe site. our black dicks are for at least decent looking white women. when was the last time you seen some pussy without the words "video buffering" being involved?

You would have to be a brotha with 14" to hit anything good in there

You May As Well Get You An Industrial Strength Dildo Cause Nobody Want Your Fat Ass

never mind what the haters say

bea said:
mature blonde bbw in ohio seeking bbc i am real looking for real encounters with bbc in and around ohio or any that travel

I can't speak for the members here, but there is someone on this group that is sincere enough to want to meet. (As long as you are what you say.) Other than that, don't go overboard with the pics.:eek:

BTW, I am a Happily Married Black Dom in WI...and have a pregnant BBW wife. For those wanting decent looking women, that may be ok...but I learned the phrase "Better to have loved, than to have lost" does come back in a haunting way.

Take the advice from a Black Dom...if you are real, be patient. IF you are posting to get off on seeing Black men reply, this site is not worth the trouble - as the responses before this one shows.:(

now that is one fine big white ass. you got my vote. I know I can make you scream for some bbc

Users who are viewing this thread