Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Nude photos shoots

• Thread starterStraightshot
  • Start date

Straightshot

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2024
Central pa
Has anybody's wife ever done a nude phone shoot with another guy for their husband I think this would be a great way to get my wife thinking

Reactions: milfbuster
That sounds like a lot of fun will you let the other guy keep some for himself or use her for a bit of fun

I used to go to my hometown once or twice a year to visit family and friends.
I would typically stay 10-14 days as time and budget allowed.

Of course, I would always encourage her to have some 'fun' while I was gone. Maybe inviting an old boyfriend over, perhaps a coworker of hers she had an interest in.
Before I left on one of these trips, we were fucking one night, and she announced "I'm going to be so fucking nasty while you are gone!".
Of course, I was intrigued and wanted to know more about what she had in mind.
She said she was going to have this young coworker over and let him take pictures of her pussy. I was a little jealous because she would never pose for me showing her pussy, but I did tell her to make sure she got a copy of them so I could see them when I returned.

To this day, I don't know that she actually did, but if she did, I didn't get any copies. :mad:

In any case, I still think it's a helluva idea, and would encourage all wives to do it. It doesn't even have to be anything nasty, but the thought of her being naked and showing her body to another man while being photographed is very stimulating.

Reactions: ksfarmcpl
Straightshot said:
Has anybody's wife ever done a nude phone shoot with another guy for their husband I think this would be a great way to get my wife thinking
My wife did a lingerie shoot as a gift for my birthday. Our friend (girl) and her boyfriend offered to do it. He does this professionally so had all the equipment and room. My wife was a bit nervous in lingerie and posing in front of him and his girlfriend. Eventually she relaxed and was convinced to do some nude shots later. The girlfriend took her clothes off as well to make my wife feel comfortable. Nothing happened ;) and the photos turned out great. Sometimes I think about that shoot and how hot it would've been ;)

Last edited:
This is how I'd like to see it go

/comics/album/Renderotica-Comics/Chanur56/Tammy-The-Photo-Session

Screenshot_20240917-150314.png

Users who are viewing this thread