Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Now what are we really up in here for...

• Thread starterblackwilltravel
  • Start date
B

blackwilltravel

I haven't been coming round here for any lengthy duration, but in the short time I have been making my periodic visits, the onslaught of these deceitful incorrigible cuck/bi/punk mutha fuckas...is starting to severely diminish the overall quality of what's supposed to be nothing less than an exhilarating and exciting adult interracial experience.

By no means, am I trying to deny another's lustful desires, or erotic cravings, but more often than not, the chat room, specifically, has more charlatans, fakes, and frauds, than real people. Now, this may not be a surprise to most of you, but it has driven a lot of individuals away or ****** them to make fewer and fewer appearances. Unless I'm mistaken, this has developed into a significant divergence in the intent and spirit of my understanding of what this site has initially intended. Again, not meaning to be speaking for everyone, but, in my case, and as I've heard others articulate, the more we feel less at ease here, or frankly, outright outnumbered by this continuous barrage of unwarranted and downright unsavory solicitations and intrusions upon the freedom and liberty we've enjoyed so much of here, as was the intent, goal, and uniting core principle as to why some of us began, and continue to even come here at all, these visits, and patronage, will also wane, and this may transform what was thought to be offered here into an abomination.

Granted, I've had plenty of fun here, and met some people who's company, and banter I've come to thoroughly enjoy, regardless of their sexual leanings, or inclinations. But the frustration of getting to know more people of like mind, similar pursuits and interests, is rapidly dissolving.

I am a SWF from WI, always looking to chat with a Real Black Man, whether it will lead to a hook up or not.

Some how I can feel her love for you Have Dick and Will travel, now onto point.

I too have been an off and on visitor. I have wooed and have been wooed. So far I have only met 3 females via this forum. All have been exactly what they said they were. White Females in search of a comfortable sexual experience sans the drama. I know exactly how you feel Travel. The un relenting assualts and propasitions can be very dis heartening, I just grina nd bear it knowing I have made at least 3 very good friends in the last 5 years. My advice, let it roll like water baby.. Don't give'm the time of day or the power..

Postaltravler

i agree with both of you and im glad there are women like the one above that posted hopefully more wil follow her lead.

also anyone on the eastcoast or that travels to the eastcoast check out my link.

personally i love DC i have met a few people that I talk to daily online only im still looking for that real meet.

I totally agree. I am not thrilled about reading lots of c..p posted or in PMs, so my activity here has been pretty much in the background. As much as I love to meet some cock here, it should come with some brain, too. :) I am not here because I want to change the world or take part in any of these hotly discussed major schemes here, I just want to have some good interracial fun.

stella said:
I totally agree. I am not thrilled about reading lots of c..p posted or in PMs, so my activity here has been pretty much in the background. As much as I love to meet some cock here, it should come with some brain, too. :) I am not here because I want to change the world or take part in any of these hotly discussed major schemes here, I just want to have some good interracial fun.

I agree having fun is what its all about

CuckoldMania? Blame DC.

Interesting point. I mentioned this in the main room at one time, but it needs to be recognized that DarkCavern somehow linked with another site, some "cuckold.com" or something, and WITHIN this cuckold site, there is a "chat" option. I will give you three guesses as to where this chat option is linked to--the first two, they don't count.

I've just starting browsing here. I guess this is my intro.
From my experience chating on boards from other forums, I'd rather stick to PM's and instant messenger.. but I'll give the chat room a try.
I'm a black male/bull, all about white women!.. so I'm guess I'm in the right place :D

-TS

Good analysis 'Blackwilltravel.' Not to burst you're bubble though--Most of the white women who come here-do so because of the requests of--Or to satisfy their husband's. This is a fantasy. I suggest if you're looking for a wife--Go to another site,because for the most part.......Couples come here,and at the end of the day it's a fun thing to do for some and an experience at the same time. Alot of women like to share their fantasies with their husbands,because in most cases,it's first the husbands idea. If you can't deal with that...I suggest you go elsewhere.

But i do agree with you,about characters. There seems to be quite and influx of White/black males creating myths about themselves,with no intention of taking this furture--Other than boosting their ego.

And yes--Alot of males pose as women. I have come to deal with it though. More guys are into this fantasy,than women.

But you just have to talk. You can usually spot the fakes. For instance....If you talk to an individual and they SAY they are serious and want to meet--ask for their phone number :)

Users who are viewing this thread