Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Novice Couple Seeks Experienced Dom Bull

• Thread startersurfnpeace
  • Start date

surfnpeace

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2009
Hello. My wife and I are totally new to this. She is 5'4", 110 lbs, long brown hair, brown eyes (the pics are all her). I have watched her with 3 different woman before, but never a man. However, the last woman used a strap-on with her which is probably the most erotic thing I have ever seen, and that got us talking about bringing another man into the bedroom. One other thing you need to know is that last fall after an accidental hook-up with an old boyfriend, my wife tearfully confessed to me that she is a submissive who needs a dominant man. I have tried to be more dominant, but since it doesn't come naturally to me, the whole thing feels a little like role play and has now made sex a little awkward between us. So this has definately been a confusing time, but although we are both nervous and a little scared, I think we are ready. Age is not important to us, but we are looking for someone very experienced in this who is dominant and can run the show. we are also looking for someone who has a little patience and might take a moment to get to know us and build up trust before doing his thing. Anyway, I told her I would look into it, and this is my first attempt. Thank you for listening.

future slut

shes a stunning women and you should have no trouble. with curvers like that she's beggin to be used like a hoe Give us more details where are you two from?

More pics

Thank you for the compliment on the pics. We are from Santa Barbara, Calif. Hope you enjoy the new pics. If anyone wants to fake, caption or tribute them, please do and then repost here.

wow she is wonderfull, wish I lived in that area

Wow! Your blessed with such a hot wife. I would be as patient as a saint with her and worth ever minute.

hello sexy long blk here from LA looking to take u longgggggggggg DEEP and Hard DOGGIE here is my e-mail long_blk2000 @ yahoo.com we need to hook up and I will show u yur place the dark side to serve a blk lover

SO fresh

She makes this Florida Surfer very very hard. What a sexy lady!!!

Nice

This lady is smoking hot and looks to be in the need of good hard use. Spread wide open like that she looks like a pleasure vessel for any man that knows how to handle a hot babe like her.

Your wife is classy and sexy and beautiful. It would be very exciting to watch her be submissive to a dom lover. Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread