Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

not had a bull yet

• Thread starterwife 45 UK
  • Start date

wife 45 UK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2007
hi not had a bull as yet white or black married but want to try chat to a few in chat room but all to far away but realy hope can find soon

Lady you will not have any problems finding anyone with a body like that! I wished I lived next door to you, hot sex every night!

Wife 45,

Whereabouts are u located? I'm sure it's not that far away that we can't get to it.

OH My God, your sexy body begs to have lots and lots of men adore you Wife 45, myself included. I'm white but damn what a thrill it would be to hold you in my arm and lick every inch of you sweet body. stud120@hotmail.com

london guy

comon down to london for weekend fun babes

wife 45 UK said:
hi not had a bull as yet white or black married but want to try chat to a few in chat room but all to far away but realy hope can find soon

Manchester here hon.Message me and we'll get something started

Seems to be...

Seems to be lots of interest from studs in your area... why not try one or better yet, try them all! Now, drop the lingerie and post a few more pics.

Quality Pussy!

This chick is built for comfort. Almost worth flying across the pond!

damn that is a whole lot of fine woman. she needs some BBC

Users who are viewing this thread