Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Northern California Pinay Wife First pics posted

• Thread starterPinaywifeandcuck
  • Start date

Pinaywifeandcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
Hi there,
This is the cucky hubby posting. Well I know the pictures are what everyone wants to see so go ahead and look.
Ok, that out of the way. He is the deal. She is a hot Pinay MILF that enjoys an occasional big cock and I arrange it for her. Her is the problem; she prefers white men but as you can see by the photo she has had a BBC before. So, yes I have found out that I can arrange this but she pretends to be offended about it (however, when she is was getting pleasured she came several times and but said nothing until afterwards about it being a BBC). In the past she has been blindfolded (she says she prefers this since she just wants to have sex; she has done this with both white men and BBC; or she wants the lights off and then same deal).
So here I am finally posting on Dark Cavern about her and trying to get her to accept that a BBC in her is what she needs and deserves.
She does not know that I am posting this but has accepted that I will arrange it sooner than later that she will be taking a BBC. I set it up a month ago but I missed the call and next time I am not going too for sure. She was anxious about this encounter as I teased her for a while about getting a BBC for her, talked dirty to her as I did her and told her she would be getting a BBC in her and she would feel better. She went along with it but I am a moron and missed the call.
So all in all here are the pictures one of her alone and one I kept as 9" of BBC stretched her out bareback (she is fertile; he wasnt but pulled out anyways).
If you are interested in more you can email me and I can give you a more details about what she has and has not done (doesnt do anal, hasnt swallowed yet, doesnt like giving oral, but most everything else she has done, 3somes, gangbang, and a movie [professional].
Thanks for reading and hope to be back in a few weeks of some really good pictures of her taking at least one BBC (I am already setting it up; to bad it wont be during our anniversary; she will however be in a hotel with a long time lover who I am going to ask to leave me a nice pie).
Sincerely,
Cuck hubby (as she enjoys other men; not a sissy in nature just enjoy giving her what she needs).

Opps, forgot to say looking for in shape men (prefer guys not be overweight as she hates missionary/face down ass up with someone how is too heavy; or at least able to hold your weight off her), who are at least 9" and the thicker the better (she doesnt need to feel me but it is always good to try afterwards), would like to pursue this over a long time (it will take time to convince her this is what she needs; BBC), clean (drug free and disease free); showered beforehand (she hates smells), will not mind using a Magnum (or your choice) at first, and most of all be respectful of her wishes as she pleases until she is ready to take all the BBC she can on her own terms. Thank you again.

Attachments

• firstbarebackBBC.jpg
    firstbarebackBBC.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2,083
  • f17a.jpg
    f17a.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 1,523
33 Blk M

Got a message that you can't accept email. 33 handsome, fit blk m in SF. Would love to do her. Have done white & asian wives before. 8.5" thick and rock hard. I'm very real.

sanfranciscoblktreat@yahoo.com

Attachments

• suckonit003_email.jpg
    suckonit003_email.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1,690
Noow show us the pics of the black bulls she has f*cked recently... She looks gorgous! ^)_(^

sexy

She looks great!! I would love to meet up sometime. I'm in San Diego but travel along the state. I'm a hot latin male. If interested, leave a message at clementemejia@yahoo.com . I can send some photos.

Finally, Thanks to "The Crew" in San Francisco

03/07 UPDATE
Well finally she got to experience more than one BBC. To those that dont know there is a well established and well mannered group in the Bay Area of Northern California. These guys are great.
So here is the story finally.
We get an invite to a party. We show up and she is shy as heck and just lounges around. Things are going on in the house as we watch a movie and then I could tell she was getting wet. She is hearing the moans on the television and from another room. So I take her by the hand and we watch this chick get done proper, all the while I am talking to the wife about how much she would like to take a BBC. She acts all nervous as there is plenty of BBC around. So I grab her hair by the handful and whisper in her ear that she should go to the bathroom and then lay on the bed with just panties on. So I wait around for several minutes thinking she is nervous and not wanting to pressure her (she knew where we were going and walked in the door with her own two feet). So I am standing there and thinking well she went to the bathroom I better make the best of it and talk to someone at the party so she has a BBC ready for her right away. So I find this gentleman around the corner making small talk with a couple and just walk up and say "hey (name withheld) do you mind coming back to the room after my wife gets out and doing her ". Ok I really didnt have to ask but I was trying to be polite. So here is this guy about 6'6" or so and I am asking him to bang my wife who is 5'4". Well she likes them big so big in size everywhere is what I got her. Ok, so the wife comes out of the bathroom, lays down on the bed, I lay next to her and start to suck her breasts (take a look at the pics above they are all natural and perfect), then walks in (name withheld), he undresses and gently rubs her legs, slowly parts them and gives her the licking of a life time (she doesnt let me lick her), she cums a couple of times and starts to give me a BJ. As she is pleasuring me, (name withheld) mounts her missionary and slowly eases his BBC in her tight married pinay cunt. She moans as he inches into her until her is sliding in and out and she is moaning the night away. She decides to bend over and get a true pounding doggystyle (her favorite). he again mounts her and talks dirty to her making her want it even more. Finally after at lest 30 or more minutes he comes and says he will be back. Well before he could get back another gentleman fills in his position and gives her more. She starts to tire from doggy so the guy lays back and she rides him. When I say ride him, she grinded and bounced harder than I have seen her in a long while (cant get her to ride me but maybe once every few months). Back comes the first gentleman and he waits his turn, she gets off in more ways than one and leans over for more doggy. He takes his time and slides all the way in her again. She is moaning and enjoying every moment as I get a BJ in between. (name withheld) cums again and she states she is tired (this was her first time with 2 BBC). I say ok but not before I cum deep in you. So i lay her on the edge of the bed and slide into her freshly used cunt and bust a huge load within a couple of minutes. She freshens up in the shower and I just get harder again reliving the moments waiting. After she is done I leave her inside and go get the car. She is shown to the door by another gentleman as I wait in the car and she casually walks out looking totally like a new woman. On the way back home she sleeps and I rub her wet pussy, feeling how properly used she is and just waiting for the next time "The Crew" can add a few more BBC to her.
Thanks to "The Crew". Looking forward to more.

04/07
"The Crew" delivers again but twice as much BBC. Its another long story but lets just say 8" was the smallest and the biggest I was close to a pringles can. ;)

If any of the crew reads this let me know and leave me a note.
Talk to you guys soon and looking foward to letting the wife enjoy all you guys have.
You guys are truly gentleman, no pressure, great hosts, and well absolutely the best.
Next time we will get more pics and better ones (I will hold the camera). ;)

Attachments

• gallery_1711_206_6081.jpg
    gallery_1711_206_6081.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 358
Sexy wife

Glad to see her taking more blacks inside her.
Waiting for more pics & stories.

What?

Why are these so called BBC whores so picky????

The lifestyle does not call for the white boy calling the shots!

Users who are viewing this thread