Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

no bullshit.

• Thread starterGRENDEL1
  • Start date

GRENDEL1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2006
seeking person to satisfy my wife in los angeles. you will not be disapointed. young 24 years old. mexican hot wants big cock. you dont even have to meet me. i will send you her contact info. the first person to contact us will almost certainly get at least a blow job. no strings attached. not a fat girl. hot 5'-5" tall 125lbs. likes to dress up in heels and pig tails, g-strings, etc. no anal. if she likes you you can continue as long as she wants on a monthly basis. leave me a message. no bullshit, not a fantasy chat. this is legit. we would also be willing to travel for serious encounters.

this is harder than it sounds.

i thought men would jump at the chance to fuck a hot wife. isnt that what this site is about?

Hey you told me you had someone to fuck her already..What happened? If you still have the tickets get her on the plane and lets get this party started.

i did find someone, but hes not black.

at cuckolds.com, a white bull is fucking her friday. she wants black cock also but no bbcs around here will do it. we can definetly arrange somthing though. email me or send me a private message. she will want to speak wiyh you first

Let me have some

A sexy Latina lady mmm so nice email me lets see what we can set up.

wow

after a slow start we are finally putting together some dates. send me your basic info via private messages. she is just now getting around to the emails and profiles i showed her. shes picked 2 so far out of about 17 or 18 i recieved in the last 2 days.

the search is over.

thank you all who responded to my request. i am happy to say that in a few hours my wife will be fucking someone we met on this site. if he chooses to identify himself he must do it on his own. thank you for all the responses. please, no more emails or phone calls. thanx.

she left

i cant believe it. she left me. i was with her for five tears. i gave her everything i had. she waited until after we married and two weeks later shes gone. she left me for another guy with no money and no future.

its ok

im fucking your girl now, shes alot fatter but i can deal with it.

Wow....he gets her some dates, she does them and now....she's gone.

should have joined the party better to have threesum that way everybody has fun.

Users who are viewing this thread