• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

NJ white wife 4 bbc

• Thread starterwifeeatsblkass
  • Start date

wifeeatsblkass

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2004
my wife wants a well hung blk man to be her regular fuck buddy. i am str 8 and just like to watch. She is a mother of two and a stay home wife. She is 5'0 148 38ddd brown hair green eyes.

Hi

Hi wife from NJ, where are in New Jersey??
would love to give here some discreet regular
fun, email me back at markstip2001@yahoo.com

Mark

31 yr old strong Black Bull from New jersey

Hi i'm a strong 31 yr old straight professional mature sexy black man from central jersey and I'm looking to meet a sexy woman for hott hott fun. I would love to hook up if interested. E-mail me back at Justicebknown@yahoo.com Thanks.
Justice

wifeeatsblkass said:
my wife wants a well hung blk man to be her regular fuck buddy. i am str 8 and just like to watch. She is a mother of two and a stay home wife. She is 5'0 148 38ddd brown hair green eyes.

South NJ black male, 33, 5'5", 160lbs, medium built, short br hr, br eyes, nice smile... from Atlantic City NJ area. Please email njmaleluvsgals@yahoo.com when you get the chance.

Would love to meet a real woman

If your wife is really into satisfying a Black mans aching balls on a regular basis I would love to talk with you .......but be for real ......sick of fakes who just want to talk

what part of NJ are you from. From Allentown Pa. If you are real i would love to meet you.

Users who are viewing this thread