Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Newlywed Looking to get Fucked

• Thread starterjessbaybee34
  • Start date
Good lord....have him bring you to Ohio and you'll get so much black dick you'll OD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where u from baby, i would love to be the first to pound that pussy

Does Your Hubby Have A Tiny Dick? Is That The Reason Your Looking For A Huge Black Cock To Be Streach Out And Become His Slut To Pass Around And Be Fucked By Blacks Only, Your Body Is Made To Srevice Black Cock Only, And That Will Be The Case Once You Try Some.

jessbaybee34 said:
My husband and I are looking to get me my first bbc. I'm 19 years old and just married. Comment my pictures and if you are interested in fucking my brains out send me a message. I will be sure you answer all questions.

Looking forward to hearing from all you big black hung studs out there

Jess <3
:flash:[/QUO
Hi,
My name is Linda now 37. I got my first BBC on my honeymoon, I was also 19,enjoying BBC ever since

I hope you find what you're looking for, you have a real nice bod, and a very healthy attitude to sex, happy hunting, shame you're over the pond.

Yeah but some of us WANT to see your face! I wouldn't wanna see a Karl Malden mug atop that luscious body. And by the way, I used to live in Springdale, Pennsylvania and the woman I lived with there was the only one I've managed to get to go black. Such a small world you may know her! LOL

where are you located, exactly what are you looking for? Great body though, would love to sink my dick in you!

Where are you located, exactly what are you looking for? Would love to sink my dick in you, great body!

where are you located, exactly what are you looking for, would love to sink my dick in that great body of yours!

Love the pics

Exactly what are you looking for, where are you located, I'm in san antonio,Tx. Love the pics, would love to sink my dick in that pretty pussy!

How do we know you can handel BBC put that dildo in your pussy ! Lets see

Your gorgeous and I hope you get blacked :) Will you do so unprotected and bareback?

Last edited by a moderator:
question...

1st of all you are smokin hot...i love a beautiful girl that knows what she wants...second...i know you posted on here and want bbc but at the same time you seem to be fun and up for anything...we are both white but loveeeeeeeee all things sexual we are married open minded and down for whatever...what part of the burgh you from...we live in robinson...i have pics of myself and would LOVE to see more of you cause you are hot...have a good day:)

Users who are viewing this thread