Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New to the lifestyle...

• Thread starterlatin.cpl.fl
  • Start date

latin.cpl.fl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hello all... We are a married latin couple in Florida. She is 26, 5ft, 140lbs, Puerto Rican. Here are some pics, we hope you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sexy lady, have fun and I hope you get a lot of black cock inside of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
latin spinners! at 5' tall you could place her on your dick and spin her around right round baby right round! hot!

Fuckin HOT!

Thanks for sharing with the forum, I think most brothas would agree that PR women are generally hot. But as far as your wife goes, love that ass and breasts.

equippedblk

Some more pics of my wife....

Hope you giys like... I would love for someone to post pics with their nut or their cock on her pic....

nice

Gonna be visiting Miami in july, maybe we can chat and get to know each other. If your interested send me a private message and I'll send you some pics. By the way your mami is HOTT! I'm ready

Virginia_Beach_BBC said:
Gonna be visiting Miami in july, maybe we can chat and get to know each other. If your interested send me a private message and I'll send you some pics. By the way your mami is HOTT! I'm ready
i have a bbc 6'1 225lbs of muscle handsome, professional and young, living in ft lauderdale,get back kld463 at hotmail

Users who are viewing this thread