Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New pics of Asian Slut Wife needing BBC in Northern CA

• Thread starterclamcleaner
  • Start date

clamcleaner

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2004
What do you all think? She wants a long thick black cock to stretch this pussy wide open. Are you up for it. She likes to be approached in malls or grocery stores and then seduced and brought back to our place. She craves big black cock juice in every hole.

If interested in this Asian Hot Wife, let us know and we'll tell you when and where she'll be next.

In the mean time, tell here what you'd like to do to this sweet, tight Asian pussy of hers. She really gets off knowing that she's making someone's giant black cock get hard looking at her pic.

Attachments

• kx4_hiressa.jpg
    kx4_hiressa.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3,654
Fill her up!!

I luv asian pussy..it always tight and taste even better, ?I wouldloveto meet her at a grocery store..take her in back and fuck her on the groceries.. stretch that tight pussy. Make her love me long time.

where in norhtern cali.pm me im in frisco.8in black cock.i can use that hole good.ill even let your husband watch us as i show him how tyo really use a fuckslut like you.....

MBM in Sacramento

I'm clean and discreet and would love to meet in a hotel in Sac and I would pay for it and doggie style fuck her real good. Interested? I have photos for her viewing pleasure

If you're in the San Jose area I'm interested let's hook up.

Chad

I'm here in Sacramento. Married but looking for daytime fun.

Sacto Couple here

Hello
We are new to the area and I miss my black stud. He is helping me find a regular black stud for me in Sacramento area. Please contact him at goodlooknblkm23@hotmail.com with a picture as well as a way to reach you. He will provide a detailed reference :clap:
Regards, CAcouple4Black

Users who are viewing this thread