• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

new mom

• Thread starterjohbrig1
  • Start date

johbrig1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2005
hi.. please let her know what you think. She would love to try black, and has shown herself to black cab drivers!

think

What I think is...she should not only show herself......but she should also RELIEVE the hard black dick SHE is causing!!......:hitit:

thanks.. she loves getting into back of cabs and spreading and pulling her skirt up so the black cab drivers can see her panties

hi,

she is goood ass ... this mom is ready for the taking.. i think if she forgets her purse one of the days.. it wont be a problem.. she can give a whole pussy show to the cabbies

arjun

Good girl keep showing for Black cab drivers only you should go without wearing any panties sometimes & let them touch it at times also.Shes beautifull keep on showing & eventually let them fuck her she would be great fuckmeat for Black Men.

she certainly enjoys showing them. i would like to see them fuck her face as well as her cunt. would like black men to send her pics back showing your huge cocks cumming over them

Hell yea I would definitely do her. U should have no problems.

Shes got what I like in a white slut, blonde,pretty face and a great set of titties. I'd love to introduce her to bbc.Get her to take off the clothes and pose nude for us blk. bulls.What size are those titties anyways?:yumyum:

Hubby, your wife seems to be a real slut for BBC...
Be sure, black will suit her fine!!!
She has a nice body that deserves to be entertained by black studs...
Come on show her off and get the bulls interested!!!
~)_(~

Users who are viewing this thread