Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New here today !

• Thread starterjenna53
  • Start date

jenna53

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2007
Just found this sit today and WoW. I am overwhelmed. Trying to figure everything out. Love the idea of this site. Haven't had much experience though. I am 57 you DWF and very open to new ideas.

Jen

jenna53 said:
Just found this sit today and WoW. I am overwhelmed. Trying to figure everything out. Love the idea of this site. Haven't had much experience though. I am 57 you DWF and very open to new ideas.

Jen

Not to disappoint you, but 95% of the those in chat are either gay or young white males posing as black males or young white males trying to understand why we are infatuated with black cock.

Those who are the real deal do post pics of themselves...and there's only a handful of those.

- K

Hi Jenna
Have a good time there are some good people here that aren't full of bullshit and then there are those that are. You just have to sort that out yourself. Not all people can post a pic of themselves as jobs or familys or other reasons prevent them from showing their face. So have fun and welcome. Muleman

Hi Jenna
Welcome! I am sure you will find the site interesting, intriguing and lustfully creative. Be aware, and success will be yours. blksultan2pleasureu

Hi , professional black male here. Where are you locate?

Users who are viewing this thread