Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New here: Cuck or Bull

• Thread starterBurlingtonGuy
  • Start date

BurlingtonGuy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2012
Hi,

I'm new here and I wouldn't categorize myself as a cuck, but was wondering if I was big enough to be a Bull. I have great stamina and my ex-gf's keep coming back even though were not together so I'd assume I'm decent in the sack. My TP pics are attached - thoughts?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 163
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 145
Thanks guys....that clears up that question. I consider myself "some kind of" bull then.

I love slutty women, just not as my wife =)

MacNfries said:
It doesn't matter if you had a cock the length and thickness of a stallion, the penis size doesn't make you a Bull or Cuck.

I imagine there are lots of women who have cheated on their husbands (who had unusually large cocks) simply because their husband's cocks weren't comfortable for them. In fact surveys, of sexual dysfunction among women, say that over 30% of the problem women have in sexual intercourse is due to pain and size of husband's penis.

A woman determines whether her husband is a cuckold, and whether you are her selected bull. If her husband has gained 150 pounds since marriage, lost his physique, rotted his teeth, become an alcoholic, etc ... he's actually more likely to become a cuck (even if he has a large cock), than a normal guy.
Same with a Bull ... when she gets tired of fucking you, or finds something better OR gets involved in a serious relationship, you'll probably be cast aside as with her husband.

PENIS SIZE does NOT determine a BULL ... SKIN COLOR does NOT determine a BULL ... as a matter of fact, I imagine a average guy with $10 million in his checking account is more likely to become some lady's bull than the other 2 put together. :p

I don't agree and I think this analysis is someone skewered on the side of vanity and opulence. I was a bull before I knew what it meant back when I was 18. I started fucking a married coworker. She worked to help support her family of five, but her husband was an officer in the Air Force that literally flew jets. He was handsome and well paid along with military benefits. I went on fucking her even when he retired (with a nice retirement check) and started flying commercial airliners. For her it was all about dominance. He flew jets, was good looking, and made money. She wanted a young good looking guy to fuck her while he watched and I fit the bill.

Since then I have fucked many women under varied circumstances, but it has never been outright because her husband was ugly, fat, or poor. What I have found is that most women like confident men and I've been placed in situations as a bull to fuck another mans wife to make up for his lack of confidence or role played lack of confidence.

I do agree that having a big dick does not make a man a bull and I do agree that in some cases that men who are ugly, poor, or abuse alcohol/booze are cuckolds. But I do not think this is always the case.

Users who are viewing this thread