• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Here - All Advice Appreciated

• Thread starterNew Fun Couple
  • Start date

New Fun Couple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2007
Hi there,

Just joined up.

I have been asking my wife for some time about trying sex with other men. She of course has refused point blank.

Recently, we were on holidays in Spain. One night, in a pub, the DJ, who was a black guy seemed to be flirting with her , even while I sat opposite her. I was out of his eyeline. When I went to the toilet, every time I cam back , they were chatting.

That night, in bed, I started talking dirty to her about him, as I fingered her. She got really wet, and had a massive orgasm, honestly noisy like never before. It really seemed to work for her.

Nothing happened the next night, nor did we mention it again. The next night however, some other guys on a golfing holiday started flirting off and on with her. They had a bet on that one of them couldn't get a kiss from her. After a few drinks, and much protests, she finally did give him a kiss, but only a peck on the cheek. These were all white guys by the way.

As she got drunker, she stood up and started swaying in her seat, lots of folk were dancing in this bar. Again, when I went to the loo, a guy was on her knee when I came back, all supposedly a bit of fun.

One guy said to me later that the way she was swaying, she was driving the guys behind her at the bar wild.

Shes 38, size 6 US, 10 UK, blonde, 34C breasts, super figure - dresses classily, very straight laced, hence I'm surprised at her behaving the way she did. I guess it was the holiday environment.

I think black guys turn her on, she has hinted at it. Really I'm wondering now, how do I get her to the next stage of going realtime?

Any advice? :)

And by the way, yes, I admit I would like to watch.

We don't have much sex, she doesn't seem to care, and I'm 100% certain shes not getting any lsewhere - but I do wonder if there is a dam about to bust. Shes a convent educated woman, professional at work, and I guess perhaps women like that can be the most surpressed.

Welcome hope you have fun here and find what you are looking for.
Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread