Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Fantasy Wifes Past

• Thread startercumfetish
  • Start date

cumfetish

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2024
Do any of you ever get turned on?Just by imagining how your wife got f***** by her ex? a few months ago, she told me how he took her to a room how he took her close off ate her out fucked her with a condom and when he was about to finish, he took it off and came on her big 36dd tits.. It gets me horny, and every time I fuck her i bring it up and get her titties messy

• Love
Reactions: Jong and mailkme
My wife and I dated three years in college. She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball there. She was raised by very strict parents and was a virgin entering college. She made up for lost time according to rumors. She could not handle alcohol and often went back to the dorm with several guys after post-football game parties. I personally saw three guys "help" her leave the bar. The rumor was just get a couple of drinks in her and you could fuck her. My sense was those three guys took her to one of their rooms and not back to the women's dorm. They probably gave her another drink or two and she entertained all three. She won't admit much about the number of guys she fucked but it's a turn on, even today, to think about her sexual activity. She still enjoys sex today but doesn't want to be shared.

• Love
Reactions: jacques, cumfetish and mailkme
Damn, I want to see these giant tits now,

Hawkdoctor said:
My wife and I dated three years in college. She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball there. She was raised by very strict parents and was a virgin entering college. She made up for lost time according to rumors. She could not handle alcohol and often went back to the dorm with several guys after post-football game parties. I personally saw three guys "help" her leave the bar. The rumor was just get a couple of drinks in her and you could fuck her. My sense was those three guys took her to one of their rooms and not back to the women's dorm. They probably gave her another drink or two and she entertained all three. She won't admit much about the number of guys she fucked but it's a turn on, even today, to think about her sexual activity. She still enjoys sex today but doesn't want to be shared.
Great story!

Reactions: jacques
My wife was 36C in college. Three kids later she is 38D

Hawkdoctor said:
Wow more than enough tits to handle 3! Hot

Hawkdoctor said:
Ha want to see these too now and hope there’s more stories from this wild one

Hawkdoctor said:

Great story! Do you wish at this point in lifeYou were in that room as well

Reactions: Hawkdoctor
mailkme said:
Damn, I want to see these giant tits now,
Thanks sometimes when I get horny, I tell her to lay down in bed and stroke, it
And cum all over them..ps a few days ago I told her my fantasy would be to let her ex do her again and let me record it, she said, no

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Jong, krieig and mailkme
cumfetish said:
Great story! Do you wish at this point in lifeYou were in that room as well
I got to enjoy her for over four decades. She is still awesome in the bedroom. Not only was she popular because of her sexual antics but she was/is a fun lady and cares about others. That is what drew me to her. I overlooked her slut year because she was a perfect mate and a great mother and grandmother.

mailkme said:
Ha want to see these too now and hope there’s more stories from this wild one
There is an update. I've another thread about "Years ago and suspicions today." It's a turn in our lives but hoping to be a positive one. I've updated several times in that thread of a new situation.

Reactions: mailkme
Hawkdoctor said:
There is an update. I've another thread about "Years ago and suspicions today." It's a turn in our lives but hoping to be a positive one. I've updated several times in that thread of a new situation.
I’ve read it many times lol

Users who are viewing this thread