Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New cuck getting started

• Thread starterSadCuckandhotwife
  • Start date
SadCuckandhotwife said:
Hi All, the mrs was so happy to see all the men comment on her pics.

We have got a few more pics to enjoy. The more comments she gets the more pics she will share

Shes been enjoying BWCs recently, telling me I’m never going to satisfy her. All I get is a used pussy to clean some nights if she lets me

9F4C52F9-35B7-42C2-9021-C23954D8B2D8.png
EBBDC257-8995-415E-A8E9-C59D1E3332B8.png
9B0E11A2-F479-43EA-9871-793DCFC689A3.png
Damn those tits are great !! Pumping my cock hard to them atm

Reactions: Freecuck
SadCuckandhotwife said:
She’s been loving the comments and wanted you to see these snaps

0371514A-4F60-462C-B8DE-C76483BC1F63.png
C7FE6376-5B67-49BB-AE0C-932A54B4C10B.png
Love that look the blazzer so hot... needs to have a matching thong with that bra. Gorgeous skin tone, should be showed off in white or blue lace lingerie l

midlandsmalebull said:
Love that look the blazzer so hot... needs to have a matching thong with that bra. Gorgeous skin tone, should be showed off in white or blue lace lingerie l
Like I said she does keep it classy sometimes

Reactions: Lovasianladies and midlandsmalebull
SadCuckandhotwife said:
Like I said she does keep it classy sometimes
Absolutely. I love that classy look on her, even more when its completely put to one side in the bedroom lol. Was it with a pencil skirt ?.

This is what a cuck should do. Eventhough you cannot seem to satisfy her, you can see from the number of comments in here there are men willing to that for you. Every hole of her body will be used and she would only beg for more. That’s what your wife Truly needs.

LewisT said:
This is what a cuck should do. Eventhough you cannot seem to satisfy her, you can see from the number of comments in here there are men willing to that for you. Every hole of her body will be used and she would only beg for more. That’s what your wife Truly needs.
That is so true
LewisT said:
I think cuck should share her holes with us so we can judge them properly

Reactions: midlandsmalebull, MNAZ and Pghperv
Hi All thanks for all the comments, she’s loved all the dirty comments

These are the best pics of her holes (previously not as clear)

I get reminded often that I’m too small to satisfy her needs, let’s see some big cocks in the replies and give her something to look at

3F1C6BEF-764D-4A72-AF45-EB1716B886FF.png
AA67B3E2-F6B8-476E-A33F-BA4767CF3A55.png

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, Lovasianladies, MNAZ and 2 others
Nice poses. She definitely needs a couple cocks in her slutty holes

IMG_6574.jpeg

SadCuckandhotwife said:

I get reminded often that I’m too small to satisfy her needs, let’s see some big cocks in the replies and give her something to look at

You looks ready to be fucked hard bent over

Freecuck said:
You looks ready to be fucked hard bent over
Absolutely and fucked many times by every other man except me

love if she came home all dirty not even showered after a date

SadCuckandhotwife said:
Absolutely and fucked many times by every other man except me

love if she came home all dirty not even showered after a date
Mmmm well that can be arranged for sure. Need to taste both of those holes

SadCuckandhotwife said:

Lovely pussy to eat and fuck.

SadCuckandhotwife said:
New cuck, British Asian, happily married.

Hi everyone. I’m writing for myself and I’m sure my wife will post on this profile soon. I am a cuck. It feels incredible to write that down and not hide it. Me and my wife are British Asian. I know I love my wife there is not one aspect I would change about her. She had told me she was very active sexually which was always a turn on for me, now years later, it’s turned into a relationship where she meets more and more men and I have less and less sexual interactions.

I was and was not shocked that my wife expresses the desire of being with a man with a much larger c**k than I and the joys of meeting new men on apps or in a swingers club (where I’m only allowed to watch). I do spend a lot of time in the gym but do not have the equipment to satisfy her

I know there’s a side of being a cuck of being proud of my wife being so attractive, meeting and f*****g different men but I get so much more enjoyment of being humiliated. The comments my wife makes on my size, how I’m not man enough and lately how I am a sissy.

She has been very clear about my deficiencies. I am not long enough or thick enough. She loves the feeling of a stretched pussy and I am not close to getting her to that level of excitement. She has told me to my face but love getting the reminder on my phone with texts randomly

I’ve had the pleasure of being a cuck where she has been fucked by a friend with a big white cock and 2 different men at the same time. I know she loves white men and seen her engage in more filthy acts with them than compared to the vanilla sex with me. I’ve seen her bent over and literally fucked senseless by these men and covered in cum all over her body.

Two weeks ago she pushed me to a new level of cuckhold. She was fucking a white thick cock, she calls me over to the bed to actually suck a cock. My wife wants to turn me into a sissy cuck.

I did not think I would enjoy sucking a cock, to share the same taste of pre cum, cum or even pussy juice from another man but I love it. I ended up spitting out any of the man’s treat. I love being ordered to go down on another man and take his massive cock into my mouth. I can’t wait to for my wife to order me to suck on another cock, if she wanted, I would actually swallow a whole load from a man.

I secretly want her to peg me but is that going too far, I might just enjoy it more than sucking cock.

This is the start of being a sad cuck to my hotwife and being humiliated by her and other men. I will post a pic of my wife for you all to enjoy.

Cuck

508809ED-EEA2-4B85-B4B7-637DD872C785.png
Very sexy and desirable lady. She deserves lots of good cock stretching her

SadCuckandhotwife said:
The wife was pleased when she read the post thank you to the people who have commented already.

Wife said I’m allowed to go to the pub on Saturday as a treat. Will have to wear a butt plug while I am out the whole time. Is this normal for a cuck?
It’s called training for a real cock

SadCuckandhotwife said:
The wife loves all the comments

We thought to share this to humiliate me

My tiny brown cock is rock hard

BA508052-DBE7-4080-99BF-FB8E3E53DF2B.png
Love her fat juicy cunt lips. She must taste like champagne

Fantastic pics. Here's one of me in return.

WIN_20240601_11_48_34_Pro.jpg

SadCuckandhotwife said:
Hi All, the mrs was so happy to see all the men comment on her pics.

We have got a few more pics to enjoy. The more comments she gets the more pics she will share

Shes been enjoying BWCs recently, telling me I’m never going to satisfy her. All I get is a used pussy to clean some nights if she lets me

9F4C52F9-35B7-42C2-9021-C23954D8B2D8.png
EBBDC257-8995-415E-A8E9-C59D1E3332B8.png
9B0E11A2-F479-43EA-9871-793DCFC689A3.png
Love those nipples

SadCuckandhotwife said:

Such fine dining

Users who are viewing this thread