Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New cuck getting started

• Thread starterSadCuckandhotwife
  • Start date

SadCuckandhotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2024
New cuck, British Asian, happily married.

Hi everyone. I’m writing for myself and I’m sure my wife will post on this profile soon. I am a cuck. It feels incredible to write that down and not hide it. Me and my wife are British Asian. I know I love my wife there is not one aspect I would change about her. She had told me she was very active sexually which was always a turn on for me, now years later, it’s turned into a relationship where she meets more and more men and I have less and less sexual interactions.

I was and was not shocked that my wife expresses the desire of being with a man with a much larger c**k than I and the joys of meeting new men on apps or in a swingers club (where I’m only allowed to watch). I do spend a lot of time in the gym but do not have the equipment to satisfy her

I know there’s a side of being a cuck of being proud of my wife being so attractive, meeting and f*****g different men but I get so much more enjoyment of being humiliated. The comments my wife makes on my size, how I’m not man enough and lately how I am a sissy.

She has been very clear about my deficiencies. I am not long enough or thick enough. She loves the feeling of a stretched pussy and I am not close to getting her to that level of excitement. She has told me to my face but love getting the reminder on my phone with texts randomly

I’ve had the pleasure of being a cuck where she has been fucked by a friend with a big white cock and 2 different men at the same time. I know she loves white men and seen her engage in more filthy acts with them than compared to the vanilla sex with me. I’ve seen her bent over and literally fucked senseless by these men and covered in cum all over her body.

Two weeks ago she pushed me to a new level of cuckhold. She was fucking a white thick cock, she calls me over to the bed to actually suck a cock. My wife wants to turn me into a sissy cuck.

I did not think I would enjoy sucking a cock, to share the same taste of pre cum, cum or even pussy juice from another man but I love it. I ended up spitting out any of the man’s treat. I love being ordered to go down on another man and take his massive cock into my mouth. I can’t wait to for my wife to order me to suck on another cock, if she wanted, I would actually swallow a whole load from a man.

I secretly want her to peg me but is that going too far, I might just enjoy it more than sucking cock.

This is the start of being a sad cuck to my hotwife and being humiliated by her and other men. I will post a pic of my wife for you all to enjoy.

Cuck

508809ED-EEA2-4B85-B4B7-637DD872C785.png

• Love
Reactions: Indiadominantbull, Lovasianladies, NaughtyPaul and 23 others
SadCuckandhotwife said:

Hi everyone. I’m writing for myself and I’m sure my wife will post on this profile soon. I am a cuck. It feels incredible to write that down and not hide it. Me and my wife are British Asian. I know I love my wife there is not one aspect I would change about her. She had told me she was very active sexually which was always a turn on for me, now years later, it’s turned into a relationship where she meets more and more men and I have less and less sexual interactions.

I was and was not shocked that my wife expresses the desire of being with a man with a much larger c**k than I and the joys of meeting new men on apps or in a swingers club (where I’m only allowed to watch). I do spend a lot of time in the gym but do not have the equipment to satisfy her

I know there’s a side of being a cuck of being proud of my wife being so attractive, meeting and f*****g different men but I get so much more enjoyment of being humiliated. The comments my wife makes on my size, how I’m not man enough and lately how I am a sissy.

She has been very clear about my deficiencies. I am not long enough or thick enough. She loves the feeling of a stretched pussy and I am not close to getting her to that level of excitement. She has told me to my face but love getting the reminder on my phone with texts randomly

I’ve had the pleasure of being a cuck where she has been fucked by a friend with a big white cock and 2 different men at the same time. I know she loves white men and seen her engage in more filthy acts with them than compared to the vanilla sex with me. I’ve seen her bent over and literally fucked senseless by these men and covered in cum all over her body.

Two weeks ago she pushed me to a new level of cuckhold. She was fucking a white thick cock, she calls me over to the bed to actually suck a cock. My wife wants to turn me into a sissy cuck.

I did not think I would enjoy sucking a cock, to share the same taste of pre cum, cum or even pussy juice from another man but I love it. I ended up spitting out any of the man’s treat. I love being ordered to go down on another man and take his massive cock into my mouth. I can’t wait to for my wife to order me to suck on another cock, if she wanted, I would actually swallow a whole load from a man.

I secretly want her to peg me but is that going too far, I might just enjoy it more than sucking cock.

This is the start of being a sad cuck to my hotwife and being humiliated by her and other men. I will post a pic of my wife for you all to enjoy.

Cuck

Better get her to peg you soon,make it easier for when she gets him to take your sissy ass,you lucky gurl.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and QuietKing
srx said:
Better get her to peg you soon,make it easier for when she gets him to take your sissy ass,you lucky gurl.
My wife has started calling me a sissy ***** actually, i love it when she calls me it I might take it further than she expected and take it up there

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand and QuietKing
SadCuckandhotwife said:

Cuck

Your wife has an awesome body that looks like she could fuck all night long and enjoy every minute.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
SadCuckandhotwife said:

Cuck

What do you think about an 18 year old BWC bull fucking her

Reactions: QuietKing
MNAZ said:
Your wife has an awesome body that looks like she could fuck all night long and enjoy every minute.
Thank you very much. She does fuck all night and in the morning is back to my innocent wife. The type of cock she goes for is a white, thick cock at least 8” long. If you have one that matches that criteria she would love to see a pic of it.

She is not too fussed about a gym toned body. As long as there is a thick cock in her mouth she will be happy

Reactions: Lovasianladies, Pghperv and Custer Laststand
MillerbenUk said:
What do you think about an 18 year old BWC bull fucking her
I would love it but there is an age limit we go for, 30-45 I am afraid. Plenty of women out there so get into contact

The wife was pleased when she read the post thank you to the people who have commented already.

Wife said I’m allowed to go to the pub on Saturday as a treat. Will have to wear a butt plug while I am out the whole time. Is this normal for a cuck?

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Custer Laststand
SadCuckandhotwife said:
The wife was pleased when she read the post thank you to the people who have commented already.

Wife said I’m allowed to go to the pub on Saturday as a treat. Will have to wear a butt plug while I am out the whole time. Is this normal for a cuck?
Time to realise she wants you to enjoy the bull too,don't worry you will like it after a while'

She's sexy. Where in the uk are you?

SadCuckandhotwife said:

Cuck

Sexy Asian wife my cock would spread her

SadCuckandhotwife said:

Yes of course it’s normal. You should enjoy how that plug fills your ass. Gets you ready for the real thing. But have your slut pull the plug out with her teeth.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
SadCuckandhotwife said:
We are up north - If you have a thick cock do let us know
I'm a bit far away unfortunately.

SadCuckandhotwife said:

Cuck

Welcome to the site cuck & hotwife. 🫶🏽

SadCuckandhotwife said:

Cuck

Wow she is looking yummy tasty and hot .I wanna taste her body badly

9''Latino said:
Sexy Asian wife my cock would spread her
Good idea to let her peg you,get you used to it because she is going to want to see you taking cock soon,and you will not say no.Lucky man.

srx said:
Good idea to let her peg you,get you used to it because she is going to want to see you taking cock soon,and you will not say no.Lucky man.
I’m going to make the suggestion openly to her very soon and be the sissy cuck. It’s going to take some practice to get a thick cock up there. I’m so lucky I know

• Love
SadCuckandhotwife said:
I’m going to make the suggestion openly to her very soon and be the sissy cuck. It’s going to take some practice to get a thick cock up there. I’m so lucky I know
Thats the way,do it for her.

Thanks for the comments we thought to share a couple more pics as a treat, this is her more dressed up for men with big cocks

7C5CA4B5-2624-4064-9916-297D46A28EE0.png
FDFD5F24-3ED6-4FF3-81FF-4B44CB81F2F1.png

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, Lovasianladies, blahblah and 6 others

Users who are viewing this thread