Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New couple

• Thread starterirvinecouple
  • Start date
I

irvinecouple

Hi,
We are new and I found this forum by accident :D. I like the idea of showing my wife to other men and women and feedback would be appreciated. It would be great if someone wants to trade pictures and fantasies with us. If you haven't noticed, my wife is pregnant and I like her new curves. I'm not sure how often I can update this thread. but you can also send us a PM. We will return the favor if you send us high resolution pictures. It is very unlikely that we are really going to invite another man or woman in the near future, but you never know what comes. We are around 30 and we live in the area of Orange County.

Attachments

• PIC0002s.jpg
    PIC0002s.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 388
  • PIC0001s.jpg
    PIC0001s.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 615
I live just south of you so if you change your mind about having someone join you, let me know. She looks very sexy and I totally agree with you, her curves are fantastic. I love the beauty that pregnant women have.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love those curves as well. I've had the pleasure of enjoying my wife through three pregnancies, and even more so after the fact. If you're lucky, she'll offer those beautiful, milk-filled breasts for you to suck. One of the hottest memories I have is when my wife straddled my face with her pussy, looked me straight in the eyes, and began massaging her milk-filled tits. Within seconds, the milk began to trickle down her belly, over her pussy, and right into my mouth. One of many milky playtimes we had. Enjoy!

This is her second pregnancy and I like to play with her breasts when they are full of milk. She already has some milk but not that much yet. I'm glad you like her. Here is another pic. Shoot me an email at irvinecouple@hotmail.com if you want me to send you the original sized pics. Would be great if you could send us some pictures too.

Attachments

• PIC0004s.jpg
    PIC0004s.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 425
Very Hot - thanks for sharing :) Good luck with the new delivery (doesn't look too far away), and enjoy your wife's body as it returns to it's original shape.

Any 'before' pictures to compare?

Sorry, but I have no nude pictures of her before. But here is another one from her.

Attachments

• PIC0006.jpg
    PIC0006.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 363
Your wife is hot. Thanks for the full size pics you sent me. Do you have more explicit photos?

full size pics would be nice. i can send you some pics of my lady licking my cock. we're the same in socal, like the exhibitionism and fantasy but not ready to open the flood gates. Do you ever go outside naked?

I sent you the pics in a PM. We would appreciate if you would send us some pictures from you. I like the idea to have sex in public, but my wife is somewhat shy. We did it a couple of times in our car parked at our street. It was already dark and I guess nobody has seen us besides some raccoons that crossed the street.

We usually don't care about closing the blinds and we have a door to the balcony in our bedroom that we open sometimes when we have sex.

I have been trying to get my wife to open up a lil more and she finally did. I hope you guys can open up too. Your wife has wonderful body. I love having sex with pregnant lady. They are always so horny and its great. I would love to see more pics of your wife. I don't have any good ones of my wife except close up and i got a few of myself but no good ones of us together. If your interested just let me know. pbhigh98@yahoo.com

Nice photos... She sure is one sexy preggo... Luv her tits... What does babymilk taste like anyway? I forgot... it's been 43 years!

Great pics, I hope you get her to allow more people to fuck her, she deserves it.

One gorgeous curvacious wife mmmmmmm.

mrmpiniraq said:
I have been trying to get my wife to open up a lil more and she finally did. I hope you guys can open up too. Your wife has wonderful body. I love having sex with pregnant lady. They are always so horny and its great. I would love to see more pics of your wife. I don't have any good ones of my wife except close up and i got a few of myself but no good ones of us together. If your interested just let me know. pbhigh98@yahoo.com
I would like to see your pics just send me an email.

I'm not to crazy about the taste, it is very sweet. But I really love to play with her breasts so that her milk squirts over her and my cock.

Users who are viewing this thread