Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New couple here 24y

• Thread starterlolxdtmd
  • Start date

lolxdtmd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2024
Hi, We are new here, We are a couple with M24 and F24, and we are here to talk and share experiences and maybe other things...

IMG_8349.jpg
IMG_8350.jpg
IMG_8958.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Olddognewtricks, Pghperv, JoeyFour and 40 others
lolxdtmd said:
Hi, We are new here, We are a couple with M24 and F24, and we are here to talk and share experiences and maybe other things...

IMG_8349.jpg
IMG_8350.jpg
IMG_8958.jpg
You have an incredible body. Your husband is an extremely lucky guy. Any man that gets to spend time with you has won the lottery. I can only imagine how good you taste and what a great fuck you are.

Reactions: lolxdtmd
Share how you first came to this lifestyle

lolxdtmd said:

IMG_8349.jpg
IMG_8350.jpg
IMG_8958.jpg

DAAAAAAMN!! I'd love to share some in-person experiences!

silverwater said:
Share how you first came to this lifestyle
We always had fantasies about doing a 3some, 4some, swinging and such. So to start we do softer things like playing on chatrandom, teasing other guys, sometimes in the club we make out with someone else in front of each other. I’m not a Hotwife and I haven’t been shared yet.

Reactions: eriknb, midlandsmalebull, DaveJ and 2 others
lolxdtmd said:

IMG_8349.jpg
IMG_8350.jpg
IMG_8958.jpg
oh GAWD I love the lingerie photos in the mirror at the store. what a fucking turn on. what an incredibly sexy woman. I want my wife to do that with me at VS as well. made this older man very happy and excited if you know what i mean. would love to show my appreciation with some tributes if you like. direct msg me anytime. 2 cocks up (not thumbs)

Wow what amazing photos 🥰🥰

Would love to trade pics 23m 24f xx

Incredibly sexy

lolxdtmd said:

IMG_8349.jpg
IMG_8350.jpg
IMG_8958.jpg
Sexy lady! Where are you guys from?

Reactions: lolxdtmd and mailkme
Wow love the pics! Shes super hot!!! Made me so hard I had to beat one out! Thank you guys!

• Love
lolxdtmd said:

IMG_8349.jpg
IMG_8350.jpg
IMG_8958.jpg
That last pic is so hot! Is that the remnants of dripping cum down her back?

I’m here for her online snap and KiK if she’s interested 😊

IMG_2871.jpeg
IMG_9077.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl, JoeyFour, GABiHubs and 2 others
lolxdtmd said:

IMG_8349.jpg
IMG_8350.jpg
IMG_8958.jpg

1000000752.png
1000000742.png
1000000720.png
1000000701.png
1000000719.jpg
1000000708.png

• Love
Reactions: eriknb, Lovasianladies, frenchfuncouple and 2 others
lolxdtmd said:

IMG_8349.jpg
IMG_8350.jpg
IMG_8958.jpg
Beautiful thick curvy body.

Users who are viewing this thread