Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New big tits for my Arabian wife

• Thread startersalem and tota
  • Start date

salem and tota

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2013
I convinced my wife to do a plastic surgery for her tits , to increase the size and volume of it , I want all men to wish the touch her big tits .
And also this is one of the steps to make her more desired by men and.
I also enjoy seeing her Male doctor touching her tits and drow with his pen on her tits , squeezing them and playing with , as she keep refusing to make any other man touch her or fuck her .
I will share more photo of her tits but those are just after ther surgery.

Messenger_creation_F6EA1BD2-10C2-4DDE-8FE1-75A3EBA3B1C4.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Novovdje, YngBullES, PervertedPolishCouple and 4 others
salem and tota said:
I convinced my wife to do a plastic surgery for her tits , to increase the size and volume of it , I want all men to wish the touch her big tits .
I also enjoy seeing her Male doctor touching her tits and drow with his pen on her tits , squeezing them and playing with , as she keep refusing to make any other man touch her or fuck her .

Amazing

Reactions: salem and tota
salem and tota said:

I would like to say she doesn't need plastic surgery to get guys attention. They still look great but I am betting she looked perfect b4

salem and tota said:

This is very wonderful.. I liked that size and I liked the shape of the nipples.. I am an Arab from Iraq and I feel like I fell in love with your wife’s breasts. You are lucky. I hope you and I can communicate.

uiilaS said:
This is very wonderful.. I liked that size and I liked the shape of the nipples.. I am an Arab from Iraq and I feel like I fell in love with your wife’s breasts. You are lucky. I hope you and I can communicate.
Thanks for the compliment I hope we meet some day

Jaandaj said:
I would like to say she doesn't need plastic surgery to get guys attention. They still look great but I am betting she looked perfect b4
Thanks for your words but she want to do it and I enjoy it for sure she will get all the bulls attention now

Users who are viewing this thread