• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Never Thought My Wife Would Have A Black Cock In Her.

U
Not possible because she’s fixed. So instead she just submits to her nigger bulls by eating their sweaty smelly disgusting nigger assholes. And let me tell you that the she eats each nigger ass like it’s her last
meal on earth. After eating their assholes she always kisses me really soft so I can smell and taste his nigger ass on her breath lips and tongue and then I have to tell the nigger how delicious he tastes

Colleen with one of her black bulls

IMG_E7540.jpg
IMG_8669.jpg
IMG_E7548.jpg
IMG_E7544.jpg
IMG_E7690.jpg
img6.jpg
img7.5.jpg
Freaking beautiful

My wife came close on a college visit years ago. He had her bra off and a hand down her pants fingering her. When he started to take his pants off she panicked and stop him. She was a high school senior, a virgin, no condom, and raised by extremely strict parents. I bet she wishes she had a chance now although she won’t admit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back