Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Needing Guidance

• Thread starterJames80
  • Start date

James80

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2007
I've just met the most beautiful women ever the only problem is she is a self confessed SLUT and isn't prepared to stop fucking everyone and anyone. I have to say that i am quite willing to let her fuck who ever she wants and even be there when she's getting fucked. However she has just informed me today that some of the men who's flats she gose too to get fucked are Bi and if i was to accompany her as her pathetic excuse of a partner, then some of the men might wish to fuck me. This is a problem as i consider myself to be straight but i really do like this women and want to be apart of her life even if it is slightly out of the ordinary.

Any help or advice you can provide of this would be greatly received.
Either by replying to this post or by email to Life_Voyeur @ hot mail .co.uk

James80 said:
I've just met the most beautiful women ever the only problem is she is a self confessed SLUT and isn't prepared to stop fucking everyone and anyone. I have to say that i am quite willing to let her fuck who ever she wants and even be there when she's getting fucked. However she has just informed me today that some of the men who's flats she gose too to get fucked are Bi and if i was to accompany her as her pathetic excuse of a partner, then some of the men might wish to fuck me. This is a problem as i consider myself to be straight but i really do like this women and want to be apart of her life even if it is slightly out of the ordinary.

Any help or advice you can provide of this would be greatly received.
Either by replying to this post or by email to Life_Voyeur @ hot mail .co.uk
Watch her if you want to and don't give a shit but save your ass or you could get liken it and turn into a dee dee slut yourself.

Pardon my nievity but what is a Dee Dee Slut?

James80 said:
Pardon my nievity but what is a Dee Dee Slut?
Sorry James we have a Dee Dee in the DC you can read his post if you want he goes under snowwhite. So it is a tranny that likes to suck cock of all ages and like to get fucked in the ass and enjoys it and goes looking for it. Wants to be a woman now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thanx for clearing that up muleman.

If anyone else can help me with this problem please dont hesitate to leave a message or contact me on the above email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good News she has said that i can acompany her on a night out and watch as lots of different men grope and molest her and then if who ever invites her back to theirs say's i can come i'll also get to see her fucked hard and nastily.

However this makes my original worry (of them wanting to fuck me) even more of a reality and so i need your help and advice more than ever.

I need to know what you think i should do as i'm kinda new to this style of life and i consider myself to be straight. But i do understand that Black men should be worshiped and obeyed.

So i that is why i have come here to ask you what i should do?

enjoy the sight, enjoy the humiliation, but know where to draw the line. Your girlfriend should also accept our desire and any man shagging your girlfriend should respect your views. By all means be a cuck, and in a way, that is not your choice. But it IS your choice to let someone have you

Thanx mhall

I'll bare that in mind does anyone else have any different view on this?

I'd really appreciate some advice and comments on what i should do by some bulls, or white women.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Users who are viewing this thread