• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need your advice

• Thread starteryoungguy687
  • Start date

youngguy687

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2009
Okay, so I've lurked here for awhile and while I do think a lot of people are living in fantasy land I also realize there is probably some good advice to be had.

About a week ago I placed an ad on craigslist seeking a woman strictly for sex. I described myself as hung, cocky, and dominant. All of that is true. I have a big cock and I love to be arrogant and dominant during sex. I got the usual trash responses but wound up making contact with a girl about my age (late 20's) who lived nearby.
She was cute, submissive, and into big cocks. We also got along well and had a nice conversation at the bar where we decided to meet. The kicker is that she has a boyfriend who is pretty "vanilla" and average sized. I guess she was craving something more or at least she said so in so many words. He just so happened to be out of town.

Long story short, we went back to her place and I got to be dominant and she obeyed. We would up having some hot sex where took my big cock and kept telling me how much bigger I was than her boyfriend, how I was going to make her cum, etc.

My question is this: How do I make this into a regular thing? This dom/sub thing is sort of new to me but I like it. I've swung before but never like this. She replied with a thank you email after the fact (which I found to be sort of funny) and I responded back to her but that's the last contact we've had. I know she said she was going out of the country for a few days and that's why I haven't tried to get back in touch with her.

I would really like to make this a regular thing and explore my dominant, arrogant side some more. Any advice?

Just let her know you want to make it a regular thing,,,,,, past that, its up to her.

She's in a relationship, she just had sex with you. Some people are only looking for a one time deal.

MacNfries said:
youngguy687, with her or with other women? I think with her, we know she cheats in relationships, we know she is pretty happy with the fucking you gave her ... seems to me you just need to respond to her e-mail and tell her you enjoyed her as well. You've already planted the seed ... so to speak ... :p

Other women ... I don't think you've come close to emptying the pond you already fished in, plus there are plenty of clubs, etc on Yahoo, etc looking for bulls and doms. Its so easy now to hook up with groups focused on specific fantasies. I can't imagine you having any problem. Mac
:)

With her specifically.

I'm going to see what happens this week. If I don't hear anything from her I'll shoot her an email or a text and see what's up. I just need to be "dom" about it but not to the point of being obnoxious. LOL

Well, avoid the bf of course. But show up at her door with roses and ask her if you two can talk for a while.
It is a dominant move, shows arrogance, and you need a big pair of balls to do it.

AngleBaby said:
Well, avoid the bf of course. But show up at her door with roses and ask her if you two can talk for a while.
It is a dominant move, shows arrogance, and you need a big pair of balls to do it.

I don't want to date her. I just want to be able to fuck her on a somewhat regular basis.

AngleBaby said:

Bad idea. Good way to get REALLY hurt or worse.

I doubt he would be hurt by rejection here. He doesn't want an emotional attachment here. He wants to know if she wants to keep shagging him or not.

What did you say when you responded to her thank you email? Did you tell her how much fun you had? She may have some feelings of guilt or maybe her boyfriend is always around now, you never know. At any rate, I would send another email to her and tell her that you understand how crazy things might have gotten, but remind her of how fun it was. If she still doesn't reply, just go forward and find somebody new. Well endowed Bulls are always in demand.

AngleBaby said:
I doubt he would be hurt by rejection here. He doesn't want an emotional attachment here. He wants to know if she wants to keep shagging him or not.

I wasn't talking emotional hurt. :rolleyes:

My wife has sex with many others,,,, its just sex. I am a cuck, but FAR from "sissy". In fact, if you saw me on the street I would be the last person you would think "cuck". Now, with that said, if some guy showed up at my door, with flowers for my wife, he will find out VERY quickly how hard it is to pick up teeth with broken fingers and I even know she has sex with others.

Now, if I found out she cheated, and we weren't in the lifestyle, it would really go down.

If he lets her know through a return email (thats the avenue of contact SHE used) and she wants to, she will let him know. Past that,,,,,, move on.

I have to agree with cuckoldinpanties on all points. I know someone who shot and killed his wife before killing himself over a very similar situation. Now the guy who banged her has to live with those deaths for the rest of his life.

beyond not knowing if the guy can kick your teeth in, he might be packing too.

Open communications is always best.

Yeah, I agree with the majority open thus far. I'm NOT going to show up on her doorstep with flowers or whatever. That sounds pretty stupid in terms of what I'm after.

I'm going to email her later this week. If she replies back to me, great. If not, it was still a hot time. In any event I'll update the thread. This is really my first foray into a cuckold situation.

Lol!
Okay, either way takes balls to carry through on. :D
I suggest you take it a step beyond an email. Call her up.

Users who are viewing this thread