Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need to get laid in Katy TX

• Thread starterdickwad
  • Start date

dickwad

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2006
White guy, 60+, looking for a "mercy fuck" from a 45 to 60 yo woman who is horny. No money involved, but dinner and drinks are a possiblity. Been on the road since Feb and got another 4 weeks to go. A little pity and pussy appreciated.

Reply here to get email address. I'll be here in Katy through May 13th.

Guess I'm not getting laid in Katy. I'm moving on to Shreveport next week, any women interested? PM me for a quick response.

this is an IR site, could it also be for white guys and black guys huh

one looking for white girls and one looking for black girls

I honestly described myself so that a woman would have any idea who she would be getting. I don't care about race, I just wanted to have a pleasant evening and get laid.

I'm not paying money to have the woman walk out the door in an hour and off to her next client.

Could someone explainwhat is a Mercy Fuck. Is it the last piece of ass because you are ill or what is it.

I guess if you didn't need one, you wouldn't know. To me a Mercy fuck is a compassionate female who is willing to help out a guy in need, without any strings attached. Maybe she is a little horney too, and doesn't need to get involved, just wants to get laid/satisfied.

seems you are at the wrong site

You've got to commend him on the honesty, though.

Now, Dickwad, don't turn out to be a faker and actually be a 25 year old black stud, and make a liar out of me!

Users who are viewing this thread