Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need More

• Thread starterliving502004
  • Start date

living502004

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2005
I got my first tast of BBC Thursday and now I need more. I'm in the Frot Walton Beach Florida area if you interested.

Attachments

• AL1.jpg
    AL1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 350
  • AL2.jpg
    AL2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 328
my name is drel and i am in Ft lauderdale. I am very much interested in getting to know you. I am 5'7", 165 lbs ,darkskin, shaved head, and athletic built. So if you are serious , please email me and let get to know each other. drelp@yahoo.com

drel

Attractive, professional, energetic, young metrosexual black male for erotic fun during visit to Panama City! Seeking upscale MWC/SWF who are seriously interested in meeting an upscale black gentleman. I'll be visiting the second week in February and would be interested in hosting an evening at my suite. I'm strictly straight, however, not homophobic as I love to be the "third wheel", if you may. Nothing painful, dirty or humiliating as quality vice quantity is paramount. I encourage you to view my profile (link attached below), and if interested, please respond with any comments and/or concerns that you may have. I will reply with a face photo for your utmost discretioned viewing along with the following pertinent information that you may require to make your acquaintance. A bit about me, I'm 31, 5'11", 175lbs., athletic build, extremely well groomed, well spoken, packaged (9), d&d free as well as clean shaven (everywhere). I'm confident that you won't be disappointed if you decide to entertain my offer as I'm the epitome of the "select" male, as narcissistic as that may sound. I sincerely hope that I will hear from you soon.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/mrkittykonsultant2004
Tony

Users who are viewing this thread