• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need more black bulls

• Thread starterLaurie
  • Start date

Laurie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2005
contact me i want to hook up , havent had black dick in 2 months

209mz2d.jpg

209n2gn.jpg

209n05t.jpg

209n1o0.jpg

I'm Here For U Baby!!

Are u from north jersey??? let me give u what u need
markstip2001@yahoo.com

Where are you located Laurie, this would help us all greatly?

hit me up i'm in ga. ill send u some pics if interested.

OD

I am located in ny Laurie tell me where you located would love to meet up with you today or sometime this week baby and make it happen get at me parot24@yahoo.com

fake

if that bitch didnt have black dick n 2 months y she didnt respond. this hold set up is fake

Where are you from

Where are you from? I can travel to meet you or if you are close enough and want me to entertain, that is also a go.

another fake

yeah thats gotta be the biggest fake ive seen on this site.. just think.. some skinny white homo is coming back from his job at starbucks reading all your replies and jerking his 2 inch penis.. ha.. stupid fakes..

Users who are viewing this thread