Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need help to fulfill my fantasy

• Thread starterStrippokercy
  • Start date

Strippokercy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2024
hi all, i have a cuckold fantasy and my wife knows about it. she says that it will remain a fantasy, although she gets horny when i talk about it during sex. next week we are going on a 3 days vacation. can you propose some "dares" for her to do in order to open up? she is shy in general

Since you mentioned vacation, I'll assume a hotel stay is involved.
With that in mind, there are situations where "accidental" ******** can occur. Perhaps not having the curtain completely closed, wife wearing very little or nothing. Her masturbating on the bed with a slightly or partially open curtain in the dark is always hot.

What about ordering room service/pizza/fast food and having her answer the door wearing only a towel, robe, or t-shirt? A transparent gown also works nicely!
Plenty of variation with this scenario, too: a towel drop, robe falling open/not closed all the way, or bending over and showing some ass while she is gathering money to pay the driver. Maybe even answer completely topless for a big dare!

If a swimming pool or hot tub is available, those are good places for a little naughty play. Anything from wearing a t-shirt (braless, of course), to skimpy bathing suits, to showing off her tits and/or ass if other guys are around. Or even if they're not.

Reactions: Strippokercy and Moose
Strippokercy said:
hi all, i have a cuckold fantasy and my wife knows about it. she says that it will remain a fantasy, although she gets horny when i talk about it during sex. next week we are going on a 3 days vacation. can you propose some "dares" for her to do in order to open up? she is shy in general
Attend a bar or an event there with a short skirt and no panties... Sit facing some guy and keep giving him a glimpse up her skirt see if he gets hard... I'm sure you could expand on this with a little eye contact

Sizzlers said:
Attend a bar or an event there with a short skirt and no panties... Sit facing some guy and keep giving him a glimpse up her skirt see if he gets hard... I'm sure you could expand on this with a little eye contact
Are you wanking thinking of this?

Reactions: Strippokercy
Nazareth said:
Since you mentioned vacation, I'll assume a hotel stay is involved.
With that in mind, there are situations where "accidental" ******** can occur. Perhaps not having the curtain completely closed, wife wearing very little or nothing. Her masturbating on the bed with a slightly or partially open curtain in the dark is always hot.

What about ordering room service/pizza/fast food and having her answer the door wearing only a towel, robe, or t-shirt? A transparent gown also works nicely!
Plenty of variation with this scenario, too: a towel drop, robe falling open/not closed all the way, or bending over and showing some ass while she is gathering money to pay the driver. Maybe even answer completely topless for a big dare!

If a swimming pool or hot tub is available, those are good places for a little naughty play. Anything from wearing a t-shirt (braless, of course), to skimpy bathing suits, to showing off her tits and/or ass if other guys are around. Or even if they're not.
We've done the room service thing, back in the early days. She loved it. Can highly recommend

Reactions: Nazareth
YorkshireCouple said:
We've done the room service thing, back in the early days. She loved it. Can highly recommend
I am thinking of calling room service while she "sleeps" in underwear

Strippokercy said:
I am thinking of calling room service while she "sleeps" in underwear
We did it on a weekend away in London. She was laid on the bed in lingerie when this poor guy walked in with wine and food on his tray. He didn't know where to look at first, but then chatted to her for a while while she lay there in all her glory.

If he had been younger and hotter, she would have shown him more and who knows.

Reactions: Strippokercy

Users who are viewing this thread