Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need Big Black Cock for Asian Hot Wife in Stockton, CA

• Thread starterclamcleaner
  • Start date

clamcleaner

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2004
My young Asian wife loves sex (and I love watching her get used in every way). She has me find lovers for her...I'll arrange everything. She prefers 1 or 2 black gentlemen with big thick rods. We've only done this twice but I guess it's true "once they go black, they never go back". She keeps begging me to find more guys for her everytime we fuck.

Both times she had two men while I watched. Here's a pic of her on our porch. Let me know what you all think. We are in Stockton, CA. If you'd like to fuck her, contact us ASAP.

Attachments

• dsc_0118_133.jpg
    dsc_0118_133.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2,038
hello if u want . I am going to stockton, this week I would love to laid it to ur asian queen.

WOW she looks ver very sexy , I would love to cum and watch.. Im in San Jose.. PLMK...

love to fuck her i am in riverside ca 60 east of la hit me back mmmmmmmmm

No way, her boobs are sagging , take her good care man.

Hey Clam,

We're in SJ, 60 minutes away...We can cum by and play at any time!!!

You sound as though you are a very supportive husband.

Find her long-term bull lovers who can visit her once or twice every week. This will enable you both to develop an on-going friendship with the bulls for the mutual benefit of all concerned.

An occasional fuck-fest party with 3-8 bulls can add some extra spice once your wife has settled into a pattern of dating BBC.

A regular bull is emotionally better than the constant struggle to maintain a supply of "one-night bulls".

Users who are viewing this thread