• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need advice with this situation

• Thread startercuckmuchacho
  • Start date
Someone brilliantly said to talk to Ben instead or to work him. Tell him what she likes or to force them to spend time together. I am not fully convinced that she is 100% looking for this, much less that Ben is, but I could read Ben as a man easier if I start pushing her his way. I can organize a trip to the beach where I can let him see more of her and then watch if he pays attention. A friend once told me that you get to see other men's wives in their underwear when they wear a bikini, and true my wife's panties and bikinis are about the same. It will be telling which bikini she picks, she wears full back 99% of the time, she has only one black thong.

I would love to see him explore her, I once saw an interracial video where the black bull took the wife and spent like 10 minutes inspecting her in front of the husband. I'm talking he started fondling her from breasts to ass with clothes on then he threw her on the bed and lifted only one leg spreading her wide like an animal, he took her panties off by force only to her ankles and spread her ass cheeks wide to take a look at her anal love hole all the while this woman was totally helpless all the husband could do was watch and jerkoff . He was handling her like an absolute savage. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her really hard to a couch, he had zero respect for either of them two.

I would like this for my wife and I a lot, she sometimes upsets me and don't know if she is clueless or missing excitement. She was taking the kids to our community pool and putting stuff in the car, the issue is that the landscapers where in our yard and she was in her bikini. I saw this through our cameras, I was at my office. There was not flirting just her coming in and out of the house with stuff and bending over to put stuff in the back of the car. You can clearly see the black landscapers watch her, and they said something when she left but there was so much engine noise I can't tell what it was that they said. One older guy was grabbing himself, she left them something to think about for sure. I have fantasized about someone finally giving her what she is looking for but on the other hand is she looking for this? I admit I have no clue. So, is this normal clueless-mom stuff or a woman trying to get male attention?

I truly want to hear your thoughts out there, from wives, bulls or anyone.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cuckmuchacho said:
How do you even go about telling such masculine man that you want to be fucked by him? The thought of it is wrong, how it sounds it's wrong, but I have to be honest I do want him. If I can I will post a pic of him, I don't have one I would have to take it.
it is hard to hide the fact that you want his cock too,don't be scared just ask him.

I much rather see if he is interested in my wife. I will have to navigate this very carefully.

cuckmuchacho said:
I much rather see if he is interested in my wife. I will have to navigate this very carefully.
I think you should see if you can invite him to yours when your wife is there have a few drinks and then leave them alone for a while maybe goto the shop for more drink.
Bet they fuck then you could ask if you can clean her cream pie and offer to suck him clean and lick his balls clean. Bet she will need both cocks after that.

That seems like well into the operation, I want to know if my wife and him are even open to the idea. The overall question to bulls is: Are you typically open to husbands pleasuring you? Does it come with the territory, or is not that normal? Would love to hear from couples as to how this process realistically even starts.

cuckmuchacho said:
That seems like well into the operation, I want to know if my wife and him are even open to the idea. The overall question to bulls is: Are you typically open to husbands pleasuring you? Does it come with the territory, or is not that normal? Would love to hear from couples as to how this process realistically even starts.
I think most bulls are open to a guy pleasuring them.
Also is his wife bi as you could invite both over and dare the wives to kiss.

Noooo, I don't think his wife would be interested. I think my first step is to test him. To joke about my wife in some way to see how he responds, I have thought about this for a while and the comment would be that our wives look alike enough that you could take mine home with you by mistake. Depending on his response I would say that I don't think she would mind going home with you and then laugh.

cuckmuchacho said:
Noooo, I don't think his wife would be interested. I think my first step is to test him. To joke about my wife in some way to see how he responds, I have thought about this for a while and the comment would be that our wives look alike enough that you could take mine home with you by mistake. Depending on his response I would say that I don't think she would mind going home with you and then laugh.
Ask him around for drinks and tell your wife to wear no panties,after he has seen her flashing her gash he might show some interest,at least it will get her excited and you can fuck her.

cuckmuchacho said:
I’m looking for a little consultation from you guys.

This is the story: I have a friend named Ben; he is a massive black guy over 6 feet tall close to 250lbs just a big athletic man. He lives a few houses away in a very nice house and our kids play soccer in the same team. He does have a white wife himself, a very beautiful lady, as you can tell he did well for himself not your typical hood rat. When they first came to our attention my wife jokingly said he either still has a lot of money or he has a large you know what. But ok, some background on my wife: A few years back she was adamant about never mixing the races and she’s glad we live away from black neighborhoods.

As far as Ben I do get along great with him and at the soccer field my wife and I run into him quite a bit. My wife got mad at me genuinely because she said I had terrible manners and did not introduce her as my wife to him when she first saw him. She said now he ignores me you should always introduce me as your wife before the conversation even starts. I apologized and told her she was making a huge deal out of this but I was reminded that I had done it before.

What sucked is that she tried to get his attention in conversation, and he truly did ignore her. She told me she does not like him at all and that he was an extremely rude person, that he lacked basic manners because he is black and came from the ghetto. She said that he also makes fun of me and undercuts me at every story – and yes he does call me little man, but that’s just because he is huge maybe 6’5” I’m guessing and we joke like that. It went on for weeks how much she disliked him. She said I dislike him because I’ve never had someone ignore me for no reason like he does (my wife is a very good-looking woman and very uppity) not plastic at all just naturally good looking and stuck-up, very small breasts but a gifted figure, not to mention her ass. Where I am going with this is that she is not exactly used to being ignored. A few months passed and we see Ben once in a while, like I started to say what bothers me is that she tried really hard to get his attention and she finally got it. I saw him looking at her ass a few times, he now knows she exists for sure. At one point I was talking to him, and he was looking at her (which really did bother me, he should have been looking at me which made me feel ignored and disrespected). But women can be downright ignorant about their situational awareness, my wife kept bending down near him (I’m sure without intention) and he had a clear shot down her blouse. He could see her bra and because she has very small breasts he could see her nipple, but that’s something reserved for me only which bothered me that he has now seen that much. What sucks is that he has gone from ignoring her to watching her quite a bit. I know she is in his radar now.

The other issue is that my wife now gravitates towards him in conversation and physically, if Ben is there, she’ll go talk to him. We got to the point early this year that she watched a whole soccer game with him and left me sitting by myself which turned into an argument. And now everything is Ben Knows, let me ask Ben, maybe Ben will know, Ben says… now fucking Ben can’t do no wrong and it is actually wearing thin on me because if Ben says something she now thinks it’s law, even if he is dead wrong. My opinion is second to his now, and also, when they talk she locks onto his eyes too hard and for too long. I don’t know if I am reading waaay too much into this but that is what I see. In my perverted mind she is looking into his eyes because she is fantasizing about that nigger dick inside her, pounding her and thinking how he would make her orgasm like a dirty white bitch, I know they are eye fucking eye other. I don’t know if she’s turned on by the fact he has a white wife already. The way things are moving I know she wonders about how he makes love to his own wife, they are about the same body type to make things worse.

Today was a bit of a turning point for me, he said something stupid, and my wife laughed too hard and slapped him in the arm, almost as an excuse to touch him. Again, I may be seeing too much because now Ben really aggravates me. I got stuck with soccer equipment leaving the field back from the game and she said maybe Ben can drive me back to the neighborhood since I don’t fit in the car, I said in my head (fuck no, he’ll fuck you in the ass and you’ll let him) I told her you fit in our car just fine. She did end up coming with me without an issue, normal ride back but my blood pressure is kicking in high gear at this point. All I can think is you hated this guy a few months back now you can’t wait to hang out with him? But I have not said that.

I don’t know that she is acting normal but the thought of that animal seducing my wife by doing nothing is really beginning to scare me. He does not prompt anything it’s all her, she’s the one doing the shady shit and looking for excuses to talk to him or to go sit with him. It will be all her making all the moves, she might have rattled herself up already in her mind. I have a sick feeling in my gut that she is waiting for the right opportunity.

She can make a U-turn in a second, she is very, very shy and conservative but one time on vacation while ***** I dared her to kiss my friend's wife and she did to my 100% surprise. I would have bet the house that she would not have done it, but there she was locked mouth to mouth with another woman. The hottest thing ever, so I know she has it in her to make sudden sexual decisions to satisfy herself at any cost and she can change her mind in a split second. I am afraid it could happen in this Ben scenario.

So I’ll ask you guys: Is it me making a big deal out of nothing or is this how interracial urges in white women start? Does this sound familiar? Should I just let her satisfy her urge for nigger dick, should I talk to her and either offend her or the worse put the idea in her head if it wasn’t there already? It’s a total checkmate in my opinion.
It was on the tip of my tongue to ask her if she would like to spend time alone with Ben.

I included a video caps of her.

12.27.2023.png
Annotation 2019-07-03 172215.png
Give her to me, show me and tell me everything she’s incredible

srx said:
Ask him around for drinks and tell your wife to wear no panties,after he has seen her flashing her gash he might show some interest,at least it will get her excited and you can fuck her.
That's the point of the trip to the beach, I actually have set that up and it will happen in a few days. I will let my wife decide what she wears, I am very curious to see. She only wears fullback bikinis but she does a thong which she bought and wore in Jamaica and never again.

With her ass, even a fullback will get his attention.
At this point, I think getting them around each other and you leaving them alone may be a good option. From what you have already said, she likes him and her being around him will probably increase her attraction to him.

Reactions: UKNorwichmarriedmale
I hope you are able to cope with knowing she will be probably bbc only from that point. You may possibly never fuck her again.
But he may let you suck his cock as a bonus.

fk2546 said:
At this point, I think getting them around each other and you leaving them alone may be a good option. From what you have already said, she likes him and her being around him will probably increase her attraction to him.
Yes, but I don't know which scenario that would be. They do spent time together with soccer team related activities, meaning other people and kids around. I would have to think of an organic way to get them alone, although I would like to be there to see if alone there are no sparks or if she lights up. The trip to the beach should help and I will see what she decides to wear and how he looks at her. These are the scenarios where she makes me very insecure and jealous by wearing something too revealing in front of someone way too dangerous, such as Ben. Most wives would know better.

Doesn't sound like the thong is something your wife would wear with kids around at the beach. But if she does, might be game on!
How hard would you be, watching your wife's bare ass wiggling around in front of Ben or any other males present?

fk2546 said:
Doesn't sound like the thong is something your wife would wear with kids around at the beach. But if she does, might be game on!
How hard would you be, watching your wife's bare ass wiggling around in front of Ben or any other males present?

It would be an absolute game-changer for me. You are correct, that will be a very conservative setting and a thong will be out of place but not outrageous. However, she has never worn that black thong other than in Jamaica a few years back. Keep in mind we have not talked like others here about her behavior I've only objected and immediately regretted my objection. I should tell her that her behavior turns me on but at game time I always get upset at her and tell her how much I object. I don't know the psychology behind that, but she seems to be strong and risks an argument rather than comply. If she wears that thong that she never, ever wears that will be a signal that she is doing it for him. She knows we're going to the beach (Ben’s family included) as well as other families in a week maybe two - it's a matter of scheduling but all families have agreed and look forward to it.

Coincidentally in Jamaica, she got a mud bath in Ocho Rios, it’s usually black men, applying the mud to white women (tourists) and they get grouped quite a bit and she did as well. I was completely surprised that she asked to do it and my friend’s wife also did it. He was upset that his wife did it and I did not say much but I almost came in my shorts watching the black guy low-key touching her thighs very, very high as well as her ass. look up Jamaica Mud Bath and you’ll find video I am sure. It is very sexual.

Now, If she wears the thong I am committed to telling Ben that she never wears that and that I'm not sure why she picked “Today of all days to do it” Maybe it's for you I’ll say and laugh. His reaction should be enough to start the process to move her towards him.

How hard will I get watching her play that game? The game of wearing a thong to get other men rattled up? When other men are watching and taking photographic memory shots of her I get rock hard and I masturbate the hardest when I get home, it happens all the time. To think of other men fantasizing about my wife while they jerkoff is one of my strongest fetishes.

cuckmuchacho said:
It would be an absolute game-changer for me. You are correct, that will be a very conservative setting and a thong will be out of place but not outrageous. However, she has never worn that black thong other than in Jamaica a few years back. Keep in mind we have not talked like others here about her behavior I've only objected and immediately regretted my objection. I should tell her that her behavior turns me on but at game time I always get upset at her and tell her how much I object. I don't know the psychology behind that, but she seems to be strong and risks an argument rather than comply. If she wears that thong that she never, ever wears that will be a signal that she is doing it for him. She knows we're going to the beach (Ben’s family included) as well as other families in a week maybe two - it's a matter of scheduling but all families have agreed and look forward to it.

Coincidentally in Jamaica, she got a mud bath in Ocho Rios, it’s usually black men, applying the mud to white women (tourists) and they get grouped quite a bit and she did as well. I was completely surprised that she asked to do it and my friend’s wife also did it. He was upset that his wife did it and I did not say much but I almost came in my shorts watching the black guy low-key touching her thighs very, very high as well as her ass. look up Jamaica Mud Bath and you’ll find video I am sure. It is very sexual.

Now, If she wears the thong I am committed to telling Ben that she never wears that and that I'm not sure why she picked “Today of all days to do it” Maybe it's for you I’ll say and laugh. His reaction should be enough to start the process to move her towards him.

How hard will I get watching her play that game? The game of wearing a thong to get other men rattled up? When other men are watching and taking photographic memory shots of her I get rock hard and I masturbate the hardest when I get home, it happens all the time. To think of other men fantasizing about my wife while they jerkoff is one of my strongest fetishes.
You will be jerking off hard after she has ******* her labia in a thong,tiny string thing all wet and gooy,probably getting fingered in the change rooms.

UKNorwichmarriedmale said:
I hope you are able to cope with knowing she will be probably bbc only from that point. You may possibly never fuck her again.
This is the scenario that will make me pullback, I want an adventure or something I can control.

fk2546 said:
She fills up a bikini very well. She has a lot of free time so she made going to the gym a priority to keep her wight in check and to keep her belly extremely flat.

UKNorwichmarriedmale said:
I am looking for the best of both of those worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread