Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Need advice - She wants to see others

• Thread starterScottneedsadvice
  • Start date
another date

Shannon called me this morning early and said you should call Catherine just to see how she is. I said why. He said do you still want to know what she is doing with other guys. I said sure whatever. He said the guy got a good fill all over. She also told him her nipples were raw from him playing with them. They went to her apartment and messed around most of the night. He left late. No one got off apparently. That wasn't a surprise to me knowing her. She said that was all that happen.

They are going out this weekend again. That is what she said when I called. She said they just messed around and I didn't push the fact. I don't want this to end. I really got turned on hearing about everything from Shannon. That makes me feel weird. I don't know how far I want this to go, but I know I don't want it to end yet.

Latest

Here's the latest. Kyle and Catherine finally had sex. Last Sunday Kyle told her he would cook her diner and did. He then took her to his room and had candles lit everywhere and roses on the bed. Since that night they have been together a few times. Shannon has been telling me what is going on. Catherine never goes into detail. Should I tell her that I think this is hot. I want to know more.

I don't take bets, but I will say again she is not like that. She is really shy. I have tried often to get her to lossen up.

It took les than two weeks to get her horizontal. And from here she will get laid regularely

little more to it

They have been kinda dating for a while if you count all the formals. I still say she wouldn't have it she had just met him.

Scott, Catherine is only 19 and is justing wanting to have fun with her school friends. But she is becoming very comfortable in her steady relationship with Kyle and before very long, Kyle will run his hand under clothes while he is kissing her. She will not be able to say, "no" to the wonderful sensations flooding her body, and will allow Kyle to take her virginity with a condom on. She will confess to you and you will tell her you don't mind what has happened.

You and Catherine love each other, but Catherine has little experience and it is natural for her body to want to try sex and kissing with a number of guys before wanting to get married. You have already felt the pleasures of being a cuckold, and when Catherine tells you that Kyle went all the way, your penis will go so hard that you will have to rub it and release your sperm.

You should be going out with other girls to match up with Catherine going out with other guys. You can still love each other, but you both need to sow your "wild oats" and get the "sexual itch" out of your loins, so that on your wedding day you will be able to commit exclusively to your bride and her to her husband.

Shy girls get "turned on hard" when their boyfriend gains enough confidence to maximise the foreplay. Kyle will take her over the edge when he is ready, and she will fall head-over-heels in love with him and his cock.

She will still care about you but on a different level to Kyle. A girl never forgets the guy she loses her virginity to. Forever, he has the key to her door and heart, unless he does something stupid to annoy her.

IN the long run, Kyle will see you as surplus baggage, unless you discuss with Catherine your desire to be formalise a cuckold agreement which lets her have as many lovers as she likes on her own timetable.

To be a proper cucky, you need to be married for several years before your wife begiins to "wear the pants" in the family and boss you around.

At 20 you should be having fun instead of being caught in a "does she love me, is she cucking me, is she drifting to other guys, is she secretly fucking them?"

I will enjoy reading anything you write on this thread, whether you decide to allow yourself to be cucked or not.

Remember that Catherine is new at sex, and it is not fair to want to know every move she makes. She needs room to grow emotionally and to try the various sexual positions that Kyle (and others) will teach her. You will make it harder to enjoy herself sexually if you are like a Policeman checking up on her all the time.

True love means she can experiment and not tell you everything as it is the only way she can find out what she likes doing.

You will have to choose the time/place to tell her that your cock goes stiff everytime she talks about what she is doing with Kyle. Not all girls can understand that a guy who (says he loves her) would get turned on at the thought she is getting welll fucked by other guys. But that is not to say that Catherine could not learn the right things to say to give you the frequent erections your inner mind seems to be lusting for.

None of us want to see you hurt at such a young age. Matt Crowe was 25 and his girlfriend, Tina just 20. Matt had a very hot time with lots of girls for several years, and has encouraged Tina to fuck like a rabbit to catch up with him. Only problem is that Tina is now addicted to opening her legs for lots of strangers, and she will continue to need extra lovers once Matt and her get married. Most of her lovers are black and she easily falls in love with each one.

Kyle will become Catherine's white bull and if she becomes preggie accidentally, you will have to decide how strong your love for her is. A real cuck would say, "no problem, I will raise the child as though it came from my own seed".

It would be so much easier if you could wait until you got married before doing this cucky thing. But good luck in whatever you decide to do.

your posting of Catherine and Kyle having sex together was not there when I began typing my reply, so things are moving very fast. Candles and roses are advanced foreplay, so Catherine would have lost her shyness immediately and given up her virginity. What a beautiful way to get a first fuck.

Scott, you must decide for yourself about whether you are ready to tell Catherine that you want to be a cuckold and that you are "absolutely excited and turned on sexually" knowing that Kyle owns her pussy now.

Tell us more about Shannon.

Scott,

I know most of the posts are discouraging you from indulging in this lifestyle at such a young age, but I thought I would add another opinion.

My wife and I got together at a similar age and although I had never been with any other women, my wife had been with quite a few men. Although some of my friends thought I was getting together with a "slut" and her friends thought she was getting together with a "geek", we both cared for each other quite a bit.

At the time, I didn't even know what a cuckold was, but was attracted to the idea that my girlfriend had been promiscuous. At the time I was too embarrassed to ask about her past experiences and too unsure to let her know that that she could still see other guys, and she was too scared to let me know that she occasionally would still fuck past boyfriends.

We eventually married and throughout our marriage my wife had several affairs. I only learned of this later when everything came out in the open, but I did get a number of strong hints that she was not faithful.

Eventually, I caught her having an affair and after a number of heated discussions, she confessed her previous affairs. Although I was very hurt, I must say my wife did a great job of letting me know that her stepping out was not about love, but about sex. She did such a good job, that I started asking her about her trysts, wanting to know the detail and this became like foreplay for us.

As time went on, I started becoming more comfortable with my wife's infidelity and told her she was free to date other guys. She loved the fact that she could be open about her sexuality and ten years later she is still seeing other guys on a regular basis. For my part, I love her more than ever and think I married the perfect wife.

The upshot of my telling you this is that my wife has told me repeatedly that she is more like a man when it comes to sex. She loves variety and loves to be "naughty". She says that she has always loved me and that her affairs never compromised that love. She has also told me that she always felt guilty about cheating on me and would have loved to have discovered that I had this kink earlier. So obviously in some cases this can work, although I would be the first to admit that the odds are not good.

Catherine

Have to ad my two cents to this. Very right what Bernina said. Girls get "turned on hard" when their boyfriend gains enough confidence to maximize the foreplay. Kyle took her over the edge , and she will fell head-over-heels in love with him and his cock A girl never forgets the guy she loses her virginity to
Wifedateshubwaits statement said his friends thought he was getting together with a "slut". That’s why none of them would marry her. She had a reputation as slut. She had to take as husband somebody who would allow her to fuck around the neighbourhood. Her friends thought she was getting together with a "geek". This is a different situation as Scott's . If Kyle treats Catherine right nobody can call her a slut, she is hooked by the guy that destroyed that bit of tissue. And Scott can put Catherine in the memory box

BTW, Virginity, a lot of issue about a little tissue.

yes, Scott you might as well tell her that what she and kylie are doing is "hot" and you are happy for them to kep doing it.

But you need to talk about whether she wants to be your long-term girlfriend or whether she wants to commit to Kyle only.

Are you hoping to begin sex with her now that she is no longer a virgin?

marys_pet said:
The second path is when a guy tries to make the best of a situation in which his woman is going to fuck around on him anyway. This path is completely fucked up. Catherine doesn't respect you, and she doesn't love you enough to be willing to forsake others for you. There is no solid relationship here to use as a stable foundation to build a cuckold relationship on. Save yourself a great deal of pain and heartache, and tell her that it's either you or Kyle, but she can't have both.
I have to disagree with you completely, I come into the second path.
My Wife has fucked around before we got married and continued since.
She goes with some one when she wants,I have no say in the matter.

Over the years she has had numerous long term lovers and the occasional one night stand.

As a Cuckold I have to accept what my wife does!!!!! She will quite quickly tell me It is her body to do what she wants with it, I am there to clean up after her Boyfriend if she wants.

A Hotwife and a Cuckold are two different sides of a relationship neither is compatible with the other.

Mickle said:
I have to disagree with you completely, I come into the second path.
My Wife has fucked around before we got married and continued since.
She goes with some one when she wants,I have no say in the matter.

Over the years she has had numerous long term lovers and the occasional one night stand.

As a Cuckold I have to accept what my wife does!!!!! She will quite quickly tell me It is her body to do what she wants with it, I am there to clean up after her Boyfriend if she wants.

A Hotwife and a Cuckold are two different sides of a relationship neither is compatible with the other.

If it works for you and your wife, then I'm happy for you.

Mickle

And one does not understand the other.

This week and weekend

Catherine called me Monday and said she wanted to see me weekend when she came home to see her dad on Friday. I was really pumped. She then said Kyle was coming with her to meet her parents. She asked me if I was ok with that. I said ya sure.

We didn't talk much during the week. She was really busy and with Kyle a lot. So Saturday I went to her house and when I got there Kyle and her brother were outside talking. I went in and for the first time really felt weird with what was going on. Catherine and I went to her room. She shut the door and I also noticed Kyle's stuff on the floor. Apparently her mom and dad let him sleep with her that night. It was only fair since the do that for her brother and his girlfriend.

So she said we need to talk. I just said me first and spilled all the beans. She just looked at me shocked. I said I don't want to break up even if she wants to see Kyle for a while and some other stuff.

Long story short she said she didn't know if she would want to tell me everything. I assured her I wanted to know. She is going to see where things go with Kyle. I told her I wanted her to date other guys if she wanted to. I included Torrey a black friend of ours that she admitted to having a crush on once. They are at same school. She didn't know what to say. Looking back it probably was pretty funny.

She did tell me that they had been together each day since she got back pretty much. I gathered that meant they have been having sex a lot. She admitted they did twice Friday when they got to her parents.

Saturday night her brother and I went to a movie. We are really close. We ran into them out holding hands. Different movies. It was weird but really hot later when I got home.

I am not sure where all this is going but really excited about the possibilities.

enser said:
Mickle

And one does not understand the other.

How very true

Last edited by a moderator:
Unexpected changes

Shannon called me and said the cat was out of the bag. Catherine told some of her friends and new room mate what I said to her. We talked for a while and he said he told her that he thought she should talk to me through this. He told her she know we would end up together.

He then told me that she is making up for lost time. They went to a formal this weekend and he said he would let me know how it went.

Would you please keep us informed of any news, You did not update in a week.

Update

Sorry I haven't posted lately, but I wanted feedback and advice on how to get this to go further. I haven't gotten that and don't want to keep posting for people to just read and wack to. LOL

Sunday a week ago Catherine called and we talked for a while. It was almost one in the morning. I was tired and we talked for a long time. She told me the weekend was nice. She stayed with Kyle most of the time. She said it felt like they lived together. She also said her mom wanted her to see other guys. She said she thinks she may want that to. I said I wanted that for her.

We talked about a lot of stuff. One thing was that I date someone else. I actually told her i might. I did with a friend of ours that I dated for a little while in highschool. We kissed that was about it. Catherine didn't want to know any details. She did go out with one other guy this weekend. She also went to club with her new roommate. Nothing happened more than kissing and grinding.

Her brother actually mentioned to me that he caught his sister and her new boyfriend when they were down the other weekend. I felt weird but also turned on.

Update

I got a really nice couple of emails that asked me to post an update. So I will. Thanks for those emails also.

Catherine and Kyle broke it off shortly after her date with her downstairs apartment friend. She has been with him since and from the sounds of it very very active. Shannon told me that. She also confirmed this past weekend.

She came home for weekend. We snuck out and went to the river. Her parents have a place there. We did have sex twice. After the last time she said she felt weird about it and wanted to stop.

We talked about everything. Her new guy sounds like an ass. Shannon agrees. Catherine said he is from Australia and plays rugby for the school. Shannon said he is always wanting sex from Catherine and is little ruff. No hitting just hard on her I guess.

I was supper turned on hearing Catherine tell me. That is what led to the second time. I asked her if they were living together she said kinda. Shannon said they were basically. She also said that Torrey had hooked up with her roommate some. He also introduced her to a black friend of his. They doubled but nothing happened. That was a real turn on to.

I am still seeing our friend. She is cool and the sex is good. I still love Catherine.

Users who are viewing this thread