Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

need advice from a wife...

• Thread starterhotblack4hotwife
  • Start date
Bro. Love to hear ya on-going saga with this desirable WF.

Any progress? Don't hesitate or u miss a great opportunity to put u r pole in the right place sooner!

Risk is everywhere. Try to approach her like a friendly neigbhor and see how it goes!

Go 4 it, bro! Support U 100%%%%%%%%%%

hotblack4....

Whats the status? I've been away for 2 months and dont see any progress....
:wtf:

e-mail her and pay a compliment about how nice her house looks from the street, and ask advice on something. Then she has a reason to reply.

If there is something special about her place, sieze on it, even if it is something nicely painted, or a well-tailored garden or lawn.

Keep it very simple and casual.

The bit that made this sound like a story to me was the body language question...every article ever written about body language mentions that if a woman touches her hair it means she's interested. If you hadn't read any of those articles, it seems odd to bring it up at all, picking her nose would have meant as much. After a quick read, it seemed like you mentioned it to just get a reaction, to get people to tell you what it means. Just seemed a bit obvious to me, the rest was good....

well my friend u cant get anything 4 free organise a BBQ and a outdoor cookout call a few of your neighbours and call her too and check her out and pay special attention to her then u will see good results thats all

25 year old fine looking black man
who would love to get and opportunity to fuck your wife and nailed her the right way parot24@yahoo.com lets meet up and make it happen..

SandyWho said:
Not sure I agree with Maria about wandering about in your Speedo. I think a black man in a good looking suit and tie is lots more interesting to me than one who just calls out for me to check out the bulge :eek: in the Speedo.

If you are looking to meet her, why don't you first meet him? If her hubby is out mowing the lawn, go over and ask him about his lawn mower or some other guy thing that gets you the introduction you are looking for? After all, if she is interested in you, she is going to have a much easier time explaining to hubby why she is chatting with the "nice black man" down the block if he knows who you already.

Especially, there is a sense to probe with its husband, suddenly it in the cuckold? Only also waits when the wife will move apart legs before black the man???
:kissass:

Users who are viewing this thread