Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Nasty 26yo blonde wf, ISO well hung BM in the Montreal area

• Thread starterSophia
  • Start date
whats really god girl

sophia its onyx touchin u girl u got all these people buzzin

reppin canada hard especially here on the east coast

YOU GO GIRL TAKE THAT MAHOGANY COCK AND TEACH THESE CANDIAN LADIES GET THEM OPEN

MABY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR GROUP BELOW

Toronto to Montreal

Hello Sophia

My name is Allen, I am a 5 10 muscular black male , cool chocolate complexion, 9 inch thick cock living in toronto but moving to Montreal in august after Carribbana. I saw your pic and yes..you are exotic. I would luv to meet up with you and explore more of your inner desires. I do love squirters...espacially to lick. e-mail me blkshaft@hotmail, Ill be cumm to Montreal in July 12/05 to find and arrange my new condo..lets meet for dinner or something.

Here I am baby ..when do you want me to come...???

Hey baby live in Plattsburgh NY i like to hook up

Attachments

• me____the_boat.jpg
    me____the_boat.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 191
Hi Sophia,
You are a gorgeous blonde. I would definately like to hook up with you. You certainly squirted bigtime, and exploded there in your pic. I have never been with a squirter, it should be a blast. I'll be in contact with you when regarding my future visit to Montreal. :D
E-mail: dmainman4u@yahoo.com

I know many guys who have wanted to swallow there cum but back out after cumming is a common thing. So this weekend i decided to go through with it after so many attempts.There was a main reason why which i will explain.There was a guy who i met online that was seeking the same thing i was, jerk off budy and maybe oral cum swallowing. So i figured i better get down to seeing if i will like to swallow cum if i was in that situation. A few years ago i did manage to cum all over my face so i kind of had an idea what it would be like. I also stated if there was a guy who wanted me to suck his dick and swallow i would. Well this weekend i deciided this is it i was so horny and figured i would probably get a huge load to swallow.I just had to decide what the best procedure was ,cum all over my mouth and try to get as much in or shoot in a shot glass or lick it up off something. Well i deciced to go the drink it up in the glass. So i grabbed a bunch of well hung guys jpegs of the web and brought it to my laptop.Then i went in my room and started to jerk my cock to those huge cocks that i was looking at. I was thinking how great it would to swallow those huge loads of them. After jerking for a good ten minutes i put the shot glass to my dick and shot my load in it.At that point i thought maybe i shouldnt do this but in an instant i put the glass to my mouth and in it went. It was very hot and had a velvety texture but i thought this isnt that bad.I didnt run for water or think what the heck was i doing.One thing that came to mind is that if i ever want to suck on another mans cock i may be asked to swallow so this made my decision very quick.Who knows maybe now when i get horny i will swallow my cum now.I Am hoping one day that i will be able to experince another guy coming in my mouth or all over my face. I am working on that so hopefully this guy im chatting with is serious like i am.

wow

Hammer nice body

Dearest Theisss

Sophia said:
Sophia from Montreal

My name is Sophia, 26 yo, 5'7", 118lb, blonde with blue eyes. I'm looking for nice black men for different experiences to be filmed on pictures and video with me. Your anonymity can be preserved. I'm a squirter and a very nasty slut, all your black friends welcomed! I love to suck and fuck black cock, I love dp, deepthroat, dv, and other nasty stuff. I am in the Montreal area and I DO NOT TRAVEL, as I can't right now because of my work. I'm looking for open minded, well endowed straight black males, respectful, big cumshot, and fun to be with! :)

Send your pics and number to alexsophia@sympatico.ca serious men only, as this is a serious add. I will reply all serious inquiries containing a pic and a contact number.

Take care,

Sophia
xxxxxxxxxxxx :)

sophia3.jpg

hi sofia ,
Cas vas , je suis de montreal, SVP , call me at 514 823 1031

Merci ,
AP

Wink

Users who are viewing this thread