Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

N Texas slutwife seeks bull

• Thread startertxcuckcple
  • Start date

txcuckcple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2006
Looking for a bull to take her and use her like a good lil slut.She luvs to be fucked or hours.Lets meet for some drinks and see what happens.

Attachments

• butt1.jpg
    butt1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 735
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 316
noone likes what they see?She is a sexy horney slutwife ready to be taken and controled

We are in the DFW area.Hoping to go out this weekend for some naughty fun.

I am in Dallas, TX. So if you are serious please email me at blkmeatt4u@yahoo.com. Lets chat and see if we can arrange something. I also emailed you at your sbc.global email address with my pics. So i am 100% for real and seeking tghes same.

We are not to far from rockwall,but Im not sure if its us or not?Thanks for the replies,she luvs naughty comments and she wants proof of size 8"+.Hope to hear from yall soon.One more of hottie in vegas.

Attachments

• photo007.jpg
    photo007.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 819
Get together

Me and my slut are in DFW also. Would love to have our girls party together while the hubby's watch or wait at home.

She is HOT!!:yumyum:

PM me

No bulls in DFW want to take control of that sweet ass?

Hello i am in Dallas area, i would love to meet with her. I am 38, 5'7", 165 lbs, very athletic built, and 8" long . So if u are serious please email me at blkmeatt4u@yahoo.com

darryl

She is ready to go out and have some fun.Hope to get out this weekend for some naughty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread