• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my young wife,

• Thread starterjustbeencucked
  • Start date
will be posting the story tmw, along with some more pics. Srry for the delay, work gettin the best of me.

She is beautiful. Can't wait to hear the story and see more pics of you watching her cuck you

Now would you feel worthless seeing her wanting and taking my 50 yr. old cock instead of yours :D

Besides the story we could use some clearer pics of your cutie pie ... yum !!!

What a little hottie! You are damn lucky to be cucked by a beauty like that!

Beautiful looking GF -how old is she? Looking forward to your experience / story

She looks like butter wouldn't melt. Very pretty. Love the leg shot. What's the story?

damn she is one sexy ass white girl.. very young too... I want her bad

I'm not quite sure what we all want most ... more and better pics or the details??? How about both!!!

I know the color is real bad ... need better pics but was wondering what she would look like in a sandwich while cucking you :D

Attachments

• 16276_7-yng.jpg
    16276_7-yng.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 606
So, here's the long awaited story.

It all started a few months ago when she met a guy at her work place. She works at a well known retail store. He came in every few days, and when he saw her. He came in every day. They started flirting and talking. She added him on facebook, and the flirting got even hotter. It eventually got to the point where she started texting him. Which was my favorite part. With text like "when do I get to see what you got down there" and "do I get to see how big you are" They flirted and texted like this for a month or two, then they sat up a time to meet. We were all nervous but I was so hard. The day came, they agreed to meet at 9 am at the mall. She got ready, and left wearing tight jeans and a tight sweater and a little thong. I had her text me when she got there and she did. I waited 10 minutes and asked if he was there and she replied "yes :)" I told her to text me when they made it to his house. I waited 30 minutes no reply, so "I texted her "are you ok" Nothing.. damn Did I do the right thing encouraging her to go? I thought to myself I waited another hour and texted "hey it be nice if I got a reply" I started getting worried but even harder. Texted again a hour later still nothing. I started getting so worried I was going to call, but I thought I'd wait another hour. Then a text from her finally came. "baby Im fine" was her reply. Trying to be cool, I replied "good, hope your having fun" and she sent "I am" Trying to get some kind of detail. I jokingly text her "did his dick feel good in you lol" and then I got the hottest text ever, "yes :)" I dropped my phone and I instantly came. I just sat there and I was shocked but still hard as a rock. She came home 20 minutes later. She walked in and all she could say was "well you told me to" We had the hottest sex ever, I asked every questioned I could think of and she was not shy on the details. I asked if he was bigger and she said at least 2 inches longer and way thicker. She said she loved his dick, and her favorite position was her being on top. She could tell I was going to cum and she pushed me out and said "baby is it ok if only he cums in me for awhile?" I didn't have a chance to reply before I came all over the bed.
to be continued

Sorry guys there is no pics of her cucking me. I will be asking for some when they meet again. I know its not the best written story, but it's true. Hope its not to horrible. If you have any questions please ask away.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,079
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,296
That's pretty damn hot. When do they met next? Does he know she has a bf?

Only he cum in her for a while?

I think she might be trying for a baby...

Wow!!!

Beautiful and very sexy little Hot Wife. Dont get any better than this. She is also very lucky to find one that good on her first attempt. Let her have her fun now as much cock as she wants. Its a win, win for all involved. Take good care of her sir for a Hot Wife is a true treasure. You happen to have a hot wife in the table pussy catagory and that dosent hurt anything either.. You are one lucky pussy licker man and i wish all involved some very hot times. Way to go little wife you are for sure a keeper. But you also KNOW it, dont you? As you should for that makes it even HOTTER. Good Hunting little lady.:p:p:p:p okdeacon said this to you. Your a five, for that is as high as they go.

Damn! Loved the update! Let her know we would love to hear more.

You are lucky to have been cucked by this cutie. I wish you more luck. She is a straight up cutie!!! She is amazing. Cute feet and toes that i'd love to kiss and suck. I'd lick her from head to toes. She is a beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread