Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife's Cunt

• Thread startersubhub
  • Start date

subhub

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2004
I wonder how many guys have seen it in the flesh since we married.Does it look used?

Attachments

• 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,078
Assuming you've a little dick that penetrates only enough to satisfy yourself, I'm surprised you need to ask ... That pussy obviously has had some thick meat in it .. does her ass have a constant 'openness' to it too? Besides her slackened lips, her clit appears to have been abused enough to loll distended and hang also ... in short, YES, it looks used - but not since her last shower ... lol

My Wife's Ass

Well if you look close you can clearly see a gap in her asscheeks right where her hole is. I never thought anything of it. You know she has never let me fuck her ass. And now I can barely get it up anymore. That is why I think when she works late that maybe she really isn't working.

Attachments

• 165.jpg
    165.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 429
Her Face

Maybe you know her? Does she look prim and proper or like she might be the office slut?

office

trying again

Attachments

• 163.jpg
    163.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 800
she would faint

if she knew how many guys have seen her pussy pic.Don't tell.

Over 800 of you

Have looked at my wife's cunt. How about some comments? Be so hot for one of you to spot her in public and realize she is the one in the pics

your wife loves this

my girl and your wife met on hte street and shared this cock together. you probably ate the creampie out of your cheating ***** slut

Attachments

• 268.jpg
    268.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 644
Yes Please Email her

Be so hot to realize she finds out guys have seen her cunt on the web, I can claim I dont know anything about it

Last edited by a moderator:
more responses=more pics

Lets have some nasty comments about my wife. then I will post more pics of her. And you PA guys maybe you know her.

Charlieparker

She Needs A Good Mouth Fucking And Ass Fucking By A Big Black Donkey Cock Nigger - That's What She Really Wants With That Big Ass. I Know She Loves Sucking On A Big Cock

How

do you know that? Do you really know something about Janey?

Users who are viewing this thread