Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wifes boyfriend sent me pics

• Thread starterbruno
  • Start date

bruno

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2006
They are so hot. I got so hard. He took the pics just before he fucked her ass

Attachments

• cccc.jpg
    cccc.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,987
  • ddddd.jpg
    ddddd.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2,658
Shes Been opened 4 her blk lover

bruno said:
They are so hot. I got so hard. He took the pics just before he fucked her ass

He was really a nice guy to allow you to see what he enters every time he has her to his place, huh?

Nice of him

It was nice he worked her ass with the dildo first also. I wonder how many of his friends he sent her pics to as well. Great ass!

the clit ring ...

... is an excellent touch for a cock craving anal slut to exhibit too!!!

they are real pics

those are the real thing. I know becuse they are of my wife.

heer u go

pic of wife

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,482
So, you need to show a pic with a personal touch, like some specific writing or so on the set. That way the doubters will be satisfied. The pictures seem very professional.

Another one

Another pic of wife

Attachments

• bbbb.jpg
    bbbb.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 449
take a look at my wife

she loves cock

she is still doing him its hot to watch them

The pics might look pro if they were taken with a decent camera with a decent lens combined with a good lighting. I notice that there are a lot of amateur ppl with such cameras like Sony A200/A300 or Canon EOS 300D/400D/30D/40D, those cameras are quite decent...

My fiancee is studying architecture and her hobby is photography so she has got a really good camera - Canon EOS 5D Mark II. It's pretty awesome to take amateur nude pics with a camera like that because the pics come out really nice, sometimes they look too pro though :))...

But I have to admit that there is something about your pics that doesn't really convince me about their genuinity...

From my own experience I know that almost 80% (if not more) posted stuff are either fake or stolen, that's sad but very true...

Users who are viewing this thread